Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when this was what people were saying about the end of WCI

why did Sanji just decide to leave Zeff to whatever fate big mom deemed? Don’t worry it doesn’t matter

why didn’t Sanji’s cake knock Big mom out like he said it would? Meh at least no one got killed by her anyway

what’s going to be the tragic sacrifice Jimbei and his crew make to let the strawhats escape? Nothing

what happens to the Vinsmokes who also sacrificed themselves for the strawhats? Nothing

what about Sanji’s entire conflict regarding his self worth and his Families beliefs that his genetic inferiority makes him lesser? Don’t worry, his Germa genes will come in later

Maybe you weren’t on these forums back then and have not come across the general dissatisfaction around the end of WCI and the the immediate following defenses like “it’s intentionally bittersweet” made by Fans… when in reality it was all simply that Oda was ignoring the dark aspects of the ending of his arc
WCI was great and these complaints are pretty stupid. half of them did happen and half of them are forced

can't speak for everyone

but basically boring flashback
then the fact Kuma/Dragon didn't save Ginny in time annoys me

Oda doesn't write a story I like reading. Feel more like ignoring it for a few chapters and then reading it again.
I mean I thought it was pretty obvious that Ginny was gonna die by the end of the flashback considering that Bonney doesn’t remember her

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Why are people thinking about dropping the series after SPOILERS? Wait at least for the actual chapter.
Idk they seem to think one piece being dark is new but fact of the matter is every arc since romance dawn had dark undertones

Everything from child slavery to blatant racism

And if they think this is the first time oda hinted at sexual assault they are mistaken

Tyrant Kuma may very well add up soon now . He made deal with WG to cure boomst in return become Warlord and subject of experiment for Vegapunk .

What if Saturn planned this all up since he had grudge against Kuma for long time .

Bro exactly! You just know most of these people threatening to leave don't even read the official :suresure:

Oda really could care less.
It amuses me to no end when their declaration of dropping the manga in a forum that actively encourages piracy and the worst of a fandom’s toxicity they think they can make a dent in the course of a 20+ year old manga.

This chapter will definitely captivate more readers than detract them that’s for damn sure. GenZers nowadays love eating this dark sob shit up.

the only one worth dropping the series for is fucking coby ffs... If you dont dropped series after coby become stronger than zoro than whats the point in dropping now ? I like the flashbacks so far, the best since PH
I thought your thing was to spam that Lanji is equal to Zoro, Coby is and will continue to be way stronger than Lanji. :saden:

Idk they seem to think one piece being dark is new but fact of the matter is every arc since romance dawn had dark undertones

Everything from child slavery to blatant racism

And if they think this is the first time oda hinted at sexual assault they are mistaken
Don't forget cannibalism implications with BM, and Zeff eating his own leg

Status
Not open for further replies.