Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

This has been on loop constantly in my head since the spoilers came out and now its doubling down ad infintum with this cruel summary too:

G

Gorosei Informer

Nah current arc schange that with how bad wano people suffer even in current time to imu fucking over a whole island.
Well yeah, Oda finally remembered since Marineford and Punk Hazard that he can kill characters off again. Especially with actual permanence and no retcons....oh wait Kinemon....never mind sigh lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm reading One Piece for about 12 years. I don't recall any time that he couldn't finish a chapter. This is weird, very weird.
Health problems. Oda is having severe health complications, I GUARANTEE it.

He made a very ominous message in regards to the live action recently. He said this is his last chance within his remaining lifespan to get OP out globally. In a cruel sense of irony, Odas situation might not be so dissimilar to Rogers now then too.

TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't blame him. Man been working his entire life on this manga.

But things clearly won't get better and since he'll have hundreds of chapters of content left, they need to find a solution.

Make it monthly. Give him a year off. Whatever just do something.
Give him until New Years off, man's made Shonen Jump enough money and clearly needs a longer break.

Status
Not open for further replies.