Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to lie this chapter make dragon look bad on failure to recuse the slave .

I mean Mario save princess peach, people , in days ,weeks . Not years But somehow dragon fail to save the woman and the slave is already raped or forced by celestial dragon husband (fake ) .

carrot is absolute trash and annoying.

good hes a scientist, someone has to do. i mean hell orochimaru has been absolved of all his crimes and has a kid clone able to attend konoha without prejudice.
he might be useful but hes human trash
btw ceaser was never redeemed

carrot just isnt an interesting character but shes better than the alternatives ibr

Chopper will treat Bonney's super rare disease and become the best doctor in the world. Create an impossible-to-fulfill dream and then come up with some random, and meaningless, solution. Classic CL⁶oda:seriously:

I won't pity him for not finishing the chapter properly. He could have taken a unscheduled break if he really needed one and I'm pretty sure he has plenty of assistants more than capable of mimicking his style. I won't fall for his cheap tricks. Give me Sanji's CoC and then take a two years break young man, we have suffered enough :kriwhat:
Man you have no mercy in your heart😢

Not going to lie this chapter make dragon look bad on failure to recuse the slave .

I mean Mario save princess peach, people , in days ,weeks . Not years But somehow dragon fail to save the woman and the slave is already raped or forced by celestial dragon husband (fake ) .
Dragon need to know where she was .
Hell Kuma would just teleport and save her right away.

that's probably why this page was so weird too:
Ehh, hes not going to fix the actual manuscript pages. The only thing he'll ever improve for volumes is the art.

This was awkward because he tried to stuff too much into a 17 page chapter. You have the whole God Valley event with the Rabbit hunting, but then he had to rush it for the Rocks invasion with Garp with Garp and Roger. THEN he had to get Kuma to get his fruit, THEN he had to skip the ending to show them on Sorbet. Just too much and it should have been 2 chapters, but we all know One Piece doesnt have the luxury at 1100 chapters.

On the plus side, im 99% convinced that his conversion with Saturn was offscreened because it ties into whatever he's about to do to sacrifice himself for the WG.

Vegapunk probably cured Bonneys disease seeing how he basically experimented with different types of light for years.

Can’t wait for next chapter when Kizaru and Vegapunk show up to another bear attack and adopt another kid in Bonney just like they did for Sentomaru
:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.