Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got absolutely none of that in this backstory my guy lmao. None of those questions were answered.
Nah we learned that xebeck wasn't as large and in charge a
Ginny’s story is as tragic as Kuma’s. Oda went into some dark stuff this time. This incurable disease stuff is also extremely sad. She got the disease, was thrown out of Mariejoa, came back to Sorbet kingdom and stayed there all by herself without contacting Kuma or Revos until the final moment. That’s tough. Very tragic character.

Bonney getting the same disease is tragic as well but can’t believe she is actually just 11 years old. Like Law her DF might be the cure.
Yup she's 11 so those lewd panels of her are Oda's fantasy. Like I said fuck oda.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
anyone still endorsing dragon after this
I have no words
maybe if such tragedy was allowed to happen to zoro sanji and nami

and luffy did fuckall about it you would understand how useless this guy is
Then again, that is the difference between Goofy & others.
What applies to Goofy doesn't apply to everyone else, even Kaidou's weapon starts beating 3 Powerups into Goofy for him to win.

What you just described is the difference between a man running a real crew for a real cause against real villains with real consequences & Pirate Jesus Goofy.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
people who should/need to join SH:
Bon Clay
Kuma
Bonney
Yamato

people who make sense but wont:
vivi
law
momo
marco
boa
cesar
baeju

people who could but should never join the shp:
carrot
pudding
rebecca
kin
Vivi is Straw Hat 5.5 bro. She's def going to sail with the crew again at some point

Jump pushing out chapter like this not a good sign .
Ive explained it before, if it has to do with alignment on his breaks and the end of year jump one, then it just means he or jump would rather push this chapter out then take another 2 chapter then break schedule.

Unfinished manuscripts can happen for a number of reasons, even JJK (with a relatively young mangaka) has examples of it as someone has shown me.

What applies to Goofy doesn't apply to everyone else, even Kaidou's weapon starts beating 3 Powerups into Goofy for him to win.

What you just described is the difference between a man running a real crew for a real cause against real villains with real consequences & Pirate Jesus Goofy.
true but there's a difference between not getting what you want all the time
and a pattern of just being dominated and doing nothing
2 of your closest commanders deeply fucked with , and you were seemingly powerless . thats unjustifiable

would have been better to lose and die with some dignity because at the end of the day thats exactly what dragon will do .

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I have no words

don't forget he also left his homie Ivankov in Impel Down for at least a few years

people who should/need to join SH:
Bon Clay
Kuma
Bonney
Yamato

people who make sense but wont:
vivi
law
momo
marco
boa
cesar
baeju

people who could but should never join the shp:
carrot
pudding
rebecca
kin
Crew's full as it is
On the contrary they should leave the reindeer on some random island and never look back
Hire a professional doctor or smth

Now the debate of who is Bonny father will start if oda don't show us the culprit .
My bet on Garling .
I was hoping it was kuma's kid. I was suspicious but I didn't even let my mind wonder into the idea that Kuma was a slave had his main girl freed from slavery only to have her captured and raped and then Bonney is the bastard child of some CD. Not only that but Kuma spent like a decade fighting for the marines only to go back to being a slave and will probably die without ever setting things straight.

Sabo literally became more of a threat and known to the people by doing a SINGLE action
Imagine Luffy became more notable than the yonkos for pulling off enies lobby lmfao

MUUGEN

天下無双
kinemon has prime oden level endurance
we need that tbh
kuma and yamato surpass him in that regard, yamato was too strong for oda to allow her onto the ship at this stage, imagine if she joined sanji would be like the 5th strongest at that point and not even in the monster trio.

we wouldve never heard the end of it.

I have no words

Luffy won't be able to do shit if he don't know where the person is and even if he did.
He could not to shit when Kuma send everyone flying and he had no idea if they were alive or dead.
Ace end up getting kill and luffy does not go directly after Akainu or BB and that his brother .

Status
Not open for further replies.