Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
true but there's a difference between not getting what you want all the time
and a pattern of just being dominated and doing nothing
2 of your closest commanders deeply fucked with , and you were seemingly powerless . thats unjustifiable

would have been better to lose and die with some dignity because at the end of the day thats exactly what dragon will do .
You have a point tbh.
Dragon's role in the story is gonna be tragic to watch, he cannot outshine Pirate Jesus, so he's bound to be cucked.

Even see right now, Pirate Jesus is gonna do what Dragon couldn't do in years - save Kuma.

sabo did it first try with someone as big as kuma, during the reverie with two admirals around
yeah he went during the time of the reverie where odds were in his favor to make a move alongside of having all 4 commanders with him while having all the intel to pull it off, he basically launched a Yonko level attack on Mariejois in an opportunistic time and barely escaped with his life... not to mention one of those admirals was assisting them and we've been shown admirals aint all that.

Dragon with kuma and iva wouldve been enough if they actually knew where she was....

don't forget he also left his homie Ivankov in Impel Down for at least a few years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
REMEMBER WHEN THE FUCKING 3RD IN COMMAND OF THE REVOS WAS JUST STUCK DICKING AROUND IN IMPEL DOWN AND DRAGON LITERALLY DIDNT GIVE A SHIT

Luffy will go as far to invade a yonko's home turf and break into Enies lobby for his friends
Garp invaded a yonko's home turf (without knowing if blackbeard is there or not) practically solo to rescue his protege, and wouldve done it for the others too

Drag-on is literally, absolutely clueless and is too busy doing JACKSHIT to care about his commanders. I doubt even current Kuma would've been free if not for Sabo actually being pissed that his friend is enslaved.

Ive explained it before, if it has to do with alignment on his breaks and the end of year jump one, then it just means he or jump would rather push this chapter out then take another 2 chapter then break schedule.

Unfinished manuscripts can happen for a number of reasons, even JJK (with a relatively young mangaka) has examples of it as someone has shown me.
Well the JJK author not doing to great either so that not make me feel better lol .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
sabo did it first try with someone as big as kuma, during the reverie with two admirals around
???

Kuma can literally teleport people out lmao.
Also, they never planned for saving Kuma - they saw Kuma being used as a slave and saved him in addition to declaring War on the Nobles, which was their original motive.

Sabo literally became more of a threat and known to the people by doing a SINGLE action
Imagine Luffy became more notable than the yonkos for pulling off enies lobby lmfao
Remember when Luffy was called as the Fifth Yonko for shitting on Meme & her Wedding Event?

Because as i said, the World Govt chose to pin everyblame in the incident on Sabo & people began worshipping him for killing Cobra lmao.
Dragon never went that far as to assassinate someone in the Reverie. This was basically "Luffy Fifth Emperor" garbage after WCI.

You have a point tbh.
Dragon's role in the story is gonna be tragic to watch, he cannot outshine Pirate Jesus, so he's bound to be cucked.

Even see right now, Pirate Jesus is gonna do what Dragon couldn't do in years - save Kuma.
the fact oda is making everyone seem so powerless before luffy comes around is beginning to leave a bad taste in my mouth .
less about finding the one piece now
and really more like a religious messiah coming to liberate common folk .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
anyone still endorsing dragon after this
I have no words
maybe if such tragedy was allowed to happen to zoro sanji and nami

and luffy did fuckall about it you would understand how useless this guy is
I just wanna say, that Luffy decided to punch a celestial dragon in the face and immediately his crew paid the price and they would've been obliterated right then and there if it wasn't for Kuma conveniently being an ally.

We have a connection to Ginny because she's actually named, but do you think she's the only member of the Revo army that got killed/captured in their fight against the WG?
They know the risks. They know the prices.

Doesn't mean they don't care. Chapter specifically says they started going more agressive following Ginny's kidnapping.
Remember what Luffy said to Vivi back in Alabasta.

It's sad. It's tragic. But it isn't enough reason for Dragon and the rest of the Revos to throw away their entire fight for the sake of "payback" or "rescue".
Even the infiltration into Mariejois took time and planning. Even when Sabo was itching to go batshit crazy and rescue Kuma, the other commanders told him to chill and act according to plan so their chances of success would be higher.

The Revos aren't a group like the SHs. They are a revolutionary movement that is trying to deeply change the status quo by going against the WG, the, as of now, greatest force in the world.

So chill. :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.