Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he don't know where she is how can Kuma and Dragon and revs do anything .
Like people talk about revenge but i should remind them luffy brother was kill because of BB and Akainu.
He not going directly after them yet and his plot armor is the huge reason his crew alive like when Kuma save them or he come back to life with G5 lol .
how is the most wanted man in the world not know a single thing
no intel
no idea where his commanders are and each of them just randomly, luckily appears on their own like ginny or iva or sabo after the reverie
no idea whats happening with kuma
no idea thats theres a person under a fucking boat, ready to reveal their home base
he doesnt do anything but save his son from the mighty smoker
he doesnt do anything or know anything, he doesnt tell his allies anything and after all these years, he has no money or anything of note
hes NOWHERE.

I really felt for Kuma, we all know where Oda is going with this with the messiah thing. But I kinda like it, I want Kuma to hear the drums of liberation and die a happy death

Imagine if Dragon was as much as a fight freak like Luffy and Garp lol
Cool ass revolutionary dude waging an impossible war against the world gov. but kicking ass anyway
Luffy is more of a revo than Dragon will ever been in 100 years

Yeah, because Zoro is no idiot
Luffy can be an idiot because he’s the main character so whatever
Dragon is the supreme leader of the most lethal army outside the WG, he has been building up his intel and resources for decades in order to take down an organization that ruled the world for 800 years
This man is not allowed to be a goofball

Dumbass, that poll is about best girl in Egghead, favorite girl. Nothing about "which Egghead girl will be my woman" just like in Teach's case with Bonney.
Teach is a pedo asking 9 years old to be his woman. Knowing this, when Straw Hats finally fight Blackbeard, they must hide Chopper from Blackbeard's sight.
They can't even use the "he didn't know she was a kid" excuse for BB because BB called her a "young girl" just like Vegapunk has multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.