Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I understand that it must be stressfull and frustrating. You might have the feeling that you don't understand something. But I'm not here to put you down with knowledge, I'm willing to share almost everything.

In term of storytelling - and when I'm sure of something - there is close to no chance that I can be wrong. We are not talking here about theorizing.

When I say - for example - that a post is ALWAYS meaninfull in term of thematic, this is no just a theory, this is a deduction from real parameters in the story that points toward this direction and a logical and NECESSARY principle of storytelling.

If post were not meaningfull for the story, most of the stories of the strawhats would be bland.

Meaningfull doesn't mean that there must be something like an entire story behind a parameter like a post, but that there must be some storytelling behind the parameters.

- Luffy is not the captain simply because. He is the captain because he made a promise.
- Zoro is the first mate because his entire story is focused around the symbolism of honor and the confidence that there is between him and Luffy (same for his combattant position, but this time because of his story with Kuina)
- Nami's post is not just a Navigator, she is the embodiement of what a navigator should be, her thematic are all about the notion of science and knowledge. You can also add that her story and relationship to the sea is put to the extrem, she literally FEELS the climat.
- Usopp is not simply sniper out of nowhere, he is a sharp shooter because this is what is Dad is, Usopp wants to feel as close as his dad as possible and therefore become the same proud warrior of the sea
- Sanji's relationship to food is highly linked to is relationship with others, the way he was treated and the way he treats others. Sanji is not a good cook because he can cook well, he is a good cook for Luffy because he is good guy that will cook even for his ennemies if needed.
- Chopper post is higly related to his past and the thematic of him not trusting himself enough.
- Robin is very interesting, her post is archeologist, but this is what she does with it that is important. Her thematic is purpose, just like her role on the ship. Robin has a purpose and a dream, to find the truth, and to find that truth she must first find the way which is represented by the poneglyph and the ROAD poneglyphs.
- Franky's post is shipwright, but its basically taking care of the Sunny. Franky thematic is all about being proud of his creations, the Sunny is his magnum opus, he will therefore take Sunny to the end with pride.
- Like I said previously, Brook post is all about bringing the joy in life to others, that's what a musician do and that what all the story of Brook is about. The joy of being alive.
- Jinbe's post is related to his characterization. Jinbe is the guide of the crew, both literally and symbolically. He is the one that will bring back the moral and be behind, watching. He is the one that will guide the ship toward its destination

As you can see each post is related in some way either to the characterization, to the story, to the past or to the dreams of the protagonist. This means that EACH post is MEANINGFULL in term of storytelling.

So, if you look for a new strawhat, you must FIRST look for the meaning behind a post before saying "X will be shipguard or combattant"
You know what? One of your biggest problems is that you have a very poor choice of words.

To be frank, I never feel stressed or frustrated when reading your comments. The correct emotion of mine is "annoyed".

In fact, I believe many people here are annoyed by the way you talk, rather than getting angry or stressful = =

Trust me. If you improve your writing to make it look less arrogant, you will receive much less negativity from others.

Of course, first you need to admit that there is something wrong with your way of writing (and/or thinking). But if you wholeheartedly believe that there is nothing wrong about it, then . . . yeah . . . good luck.

Of course, first you need to admit that there is something wrong with your way of writing (and/or thinking). But if you wholeheartedly believe that there is nothing wrong about it, then . . . yeah . . . good luck.
That's the thing! I now know very well that there is a problem of writing wih my posts. But that problem concern grammar and vocabulary.

That said, the way I talk to you is not meant to be annoying, but you need to understand that when for the 1000x time after explainning basic storytelling concepts, I'm treated like less than irrelevant and / or ignored and / or laughed at, then I lose patience I don't sugarcoat what I'm saying anymore.

In this instance for example, there is an obvious problem of understanding of the subtext of the story for a lot of people. And that just not my opinion, that's a fact I can dedude from multiple factors in the story. So I'm being very direct and I say things how they are. Note tho, that I'm never disrespectfull. I might say that X don't know Y, but I will never say that X is sh*t for not knowing Y. This is something only your brain thinks. i've nothing against you guys.

Reread my post and delete the negative intent you think I have and you will see that I'm only sharing what I know / being a little bit annoyed by being laughed at 24/7 for no reason.

You see, there is a difference between saying "X is Y and you are all sh*ts if you disagree" and saying "X is Y, here is why, and no, your evidences don't prove that's I'm wrong"

My ONLY weakness here is to be very confident. To the point I very rarely back down. And I can understand why this can be annoying, but I won't play like I'm wrong if I think that I'm right. And there is no point saying "you never say that you are wrong", this is false, I'm the one here who said "you are right" the most here and changed my opinion. The real people who actually don't want to give up even when presented with clear evidences is not me guys...

It's you. I should be the one annoyed by the situation. Not you.

So please..let's take a little breath and really look here at who is really being toxic and annoying. If you want I can help you and quote you the THOUSANDS of times where you people are making fun of my reasonning and how in thousands of pages, your opinion hasn't moved even one bit despite the proof against you in the story ("you" being "you guys").

Hm ? Shall we start ?

Last edited:
So please..let's take a little breath and really look here at who is really being toxic and annoying. If you want I can help you and quote you the THOUSANDS of times where you people are making fun of my reasonning and how in thousands of pages, your opinion hasn't moved even one bit despite the proof against you in the story ("you" being "you guys").

Hm ? Shall we start ?
I’d rather not.

That's the thing! I now know very well that there is a problem of writing wih my posts. But that problem concern grammar and vocabulary.

That said, the way I talk to you is not meant to be annoying, but you need to understand that when for the 1000x time after explainning basic storytelling concepts, I'm treated like less than irrelevant and / or ignored and / or laughed at, then I lose patience I don't sugarcoat what I'm saying anymore.

In this instance for example, there is an obvious problem of understanding of the subtext of the story for a lot of people. And that just not my opinion, that's a fact I can dedude from multiple factors in the story. So I'm being very direct and I say things how they are. Note tho, that I'm never disrespectfull. I might say that X don't know Y, but I will never say that X is sh*t for not knowing Y. This is something only your brain thinks. i've nothing against you guys.

Reread my post and delete the negative intent you think I have and you will see that I'm only sharing what I know / being a little bit annoyed by being laughed at 24/7 for no reason.

You see, there is a difference between saying "X is Y and you are all sh*ts if you disagree" and saying "X is Y, here is why, and no, your evidences don't prove that's I'm wrong"

My ONLY weakness here is to be very confident. To the point I very rarely back down. And I can understand why this can be annoying, but I won't play like I'm wrong if I think that I'm right. And there is no point saying "you never say that you are wrong", this is false, I'm the one here who said "you are right" the most here and changed my opinion. The real people who actually don't want to give up even when presented with clear evidences is not me guys...

It's you. I should be the one annoyed by the situation. Not you.

Hm ? Shall we start ?
Dude....I don't think he was referring to your English skills. :lawsigh:

I'm not referring to it neither.
bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyy

bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunbunbunnybunnybunnybunnybunyy

New chapter is already on TCB, spoiler below:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This chapter was good to Stussy train. Bonney is not a clone (confirmed), so this first panel was about stussy all this time:

Stussy is a huge step toward world peace!!!
@Devilbat
not so fast friend, the flashback still goin, there still a chance that the real bonney died , and world goverment saw what kuma capable of and make a deal kuma agree to turned into cyborg for a chance to clone bonney. ;-)

oda love misery and seem like kuma can still take one child death before give up

thats the reason why saphhire on her cheek replaced with gold instead

not so fast friend, the flashback still goin, there still a chance that the real bonney died , and world goverment saw what kuma capable of and make a deal kuma agree to turned into cyborg for a chance to clone bonney. ;-)

oda love misery and seem like kuma can still take one child death before give up

thats the reason why saphhire on her cheek replaced with gold instead
:josad:
Please leave kuma alone
Like nah if the Bonney we have now truly does end up being a clone because the original died….. I don’t even know

I want to update Bonney if we consider that:

- She will be rescued
- She could become an apprentice
- Wants to follow Nika
  1. The Antagonistic introduction. 3% CHECK > 3%
  2. The Multi layered characterization. 5% CHECK > 5%
  3. The Symbolic reach. 8% 3/4 > 6%
  4. A Strong character arc. 9% CHECK > 9%
  5. The Rescue. 10% CHECK > 10%
  6. A Tragedy. 11% CHECK > 11%
  7. The Double Nakama link. 12% 1/2 > 6%
  8. The Dream/Desire 13% NONE > 0%