Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did u see that i just said not to vote hayumi earlier btw

and im still 50-50 on melkor

and btw, ive been voted by over 14 different players this game, so it's naturally there r scum there. it's not omgus it's simply the pool of my voters is too big there is bound to be scum in them, and even if u consider it omgus, suspecting someone who suspected me previously does not make me scum lol

and u've yet to say which information am i misinforming the majority with, what did i share with the majority that i didnt correct myself via a typo or whatever and was made in intent to misinform them and i left it as is or was caught misinforming them with it
No man, your recently scum read AM, T-pein and Jesse, instantly after they scum read you, Why? because this is how you solve this game, someone says that they scum read you- insta scum read back, unless we are talking about Ratchet, who has the most town control at this point and can lynch you if you are talking back too much, this is why you have him constantly in your town reads.
might rescind town read on AM
and jesse/tpein can be scum as well
I will give examples of misinformation, you said that I watched you, you repeaded this 3-4 times+ your case on me w Reloaded
Dude I was the only one with a case on Reloaded in that fkn wagon, if you are town here this is the lowest performance one can do, why the fk are you lying and asking me the same thing over and over again(yes i already answered my ability to you).
The problem here is that you write too much, and you forget what you say(or you just troll and do scummy things), its shameful, just get out lol.
well yeha i got bad memory

did u say u targeted me or was it a passive?
I think that you forgot about your attempt to say that I jumped on Reloaded, when there were 20 minutes or so left, I had a case on him starting hours prio, you tried to twists the things here talking about how I did nothing but only voted for the sake of a vote, this is called misinformation sir, but at least when I quoted you after going online, you changed your possition instantly, failed cfd attempt, to bad this phase is 48 hours. Go quote more people to vote me, lets see who goes down here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No man, your recently scum read AM, T-pein and Jesse, instantly after they scum read you, Why? because this is how you solve this game, someone says that they scum read you- insta scum read back, unless we are talking about Ratchet, who has the most town control at this point and can lynch you if you are talking back too much, this is why you have him constantly in your town reads.
oh i see what u mean
and nah, reason is they haven't commented on anything ive done today and are fine just shading my slot right when we r having a wagon on TAC

it's not about me, it's about the timing of them coming up to continue the wagon on me instead of TAC

Emil

Certified Memelord

I will give examples of misinformation, you said that I watched you, you repeaded this 3-4 times+ your case on me w Reloaded

I think that you forgot about your attempt to say that I jumped on Reloaded, when there were 20 minutes or so left, I had a case on him starting hours prio, you tried to twists the things here talking about how I did nothing but only voted for the sake of a vote, this is called misinformation sir, but at least when I quoted you after going online, you changed your possition instantly, failed cfd attempt, to bad this phase is 48 hours. Go quote more people to vote me, lets see who goes down here.
i corrected that myself, it's because there were 2 votes on reloaded from u. one few minutes b4 EOD and another one before the vote on me. i just mixed them both into one vote because i was doing quick iso

i quickly corrected it myself, and even explained that ur progression tracks because u made a post that says u have a problem with reloaded's jail claim thingy

its not misrepresenting you. it's an honest mistake that i self corrected immediately and came out of it by saying ur posts dont look bad as i initially thought

oh i see what u mean
and nah, reason is they haven't commented on anything ive done today and are fine just shading my slot right when we r having a wagon on TAC

it's not about me, it's about the timing of them coming up to continue the wagon on me instead of TAC
Well am has 1 ino scan on him, and this comes from indigo, so yeah, t-pein just sheeped Prof so far, by voting Melkor? and Jesse, has low activity

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well am has 1 ino scan on him, and this comes from indigo, so yeah, t-pein just sheeped Prof so far, by voting Melkor? and Jesse, has low activity
eh that inno scan is only gonna carry him so much, specially with no GF flips yet

it's not an excuse for him to not play the game

do u town read any of them? if u dont then why r u blaming me for not town reading them lol. they arent doing shit to earn town reads

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think personally it's odd that they didn't comment about anything when hayumi's wagon started leading

but when TAC's wagon started leading they r showing up

@BakiDou does this not tell u anything?

eh that inno scan is only gonna carry him so much, specially with no GF flips yet

it's not an excuse for him to not play the game

do u town read any of them? if u dont then why r u blaming me for not town reading them lol. they arent doing shit to earn town reads
in term of towniness am>jesse>t-pein, the only one i townread enough to give a lean is am here, but yeah he isnt offering much on the table

Emil

Certified Memelord
if they truly genuinly wanted my yeet they wud of popped up to say why is hayumi leading and ask for the wagon to go back to me

and none of these people can justify their votes on me btw, none of them have commented on my claim or posts today

Emil

Certified Memelord
in term of towniness am>jesse>t-pein, the only one i townread enough to give a lean is am here, but yeah he isnt offering much on the table
okay then we arent different

if u notice the words i used was "i might rescind town read on AM"

meaning, he was a town read, even if weak

Status
Not open for further replies.