Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Do you guys think that Hiyori will fall in love with Grandmaster just like how Toki fell in love with Oden?

If you guys know about the Chrisposting from Resident Evil then I can see Momo being like Zoro-san we need your superior gene to continue the Kozuki family so please sleep with my sis:catpole:

Or even better Judge asking Zoro to bang Reiju to continue the Vinsmoke Lineage cuz his sons are sterile:suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I wonder if its some kind of foreshadowing. The gifters are literally telling Zoro to abandon his loyalty to Luffy to make him PK. We know how fiercely loyal he is to his captain after his fight against Kuma.

Will Wano end up being an extreme test of loyalty for Marimo ? Will Zoro find his way into the castle ?

Find out in the next episode of Drago... One Piece
I know I expect too much from a Shonen manga but I'm still waiting for the end of Wano and Zoro arguing with Sanji for what he did.

Zoro supposed to be the one who hits Luffy in the head to wake him up. I love Sanji too but Zoro was right way before the TS.
If Luffy allows this sh*t to happen no one will take him seriously and this is the second time. 1st time was Pinokio in Water 7.

I know I expect too much from a Shonen manga but I'm still waiting for the end of Wano and Zoro arguing with Sanji for what he did.

Zoro supposed to be the one who hits Luffy in the head to wake him up. I love Sanji too but Zoro was right way before the TS.
If Luffy allows this sh*t to happen no one will take him seriously and this is the second time. 1st time was Pinokio in Water 7.
Pinocchio :cantseeme:

On a more serious note, if the alliance is defeated at the end of act 3 and Luffy's whereabouts are either supposedly killed, captured, or unknown.

Its a potential for some great interaction and drama like in Endgame which will be the ultimate test of loyalty for the main characters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
On a more serious note, if the alliance is defeated at the end of act 3 and Luffy's whereabouts are either supposedly killed, captured, or unknown.

Its a potential for some great interaction and drama like in Endgame which will be the ultimate test of loyalty for the main characters.
They should use Momotardo as the death of the end of Act III.