Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
luffy promised shanks that he will gather a crew stronger than his and he wanted to take down the yonkos shanks included so SHs vs red haired pirates is eventually is going to happen so who do think is going to be zoro’s main opponent? i think it is going to be mihawk i don’t think he would join shanks as a crew as a crew member but as an ally

luffy promised shanks that he will gather a crew stronger than his and he wanted to take down the yonkos shanks included so SHs vs red haired pirates is eventually is going to happen so who do think is going to be zoro’s main opponent? i think it is going to be mihawk i don’t think he would join shanks as a crew as a crew member but as an ally
I never see why people think Mihawk will ally with Shanks. To me I have never seen any hints that point to this. He always seems like he will be solo till Zoro defeats him.

As for who Zoro will defeat if RH and SH fight, it will be Benn Beckman.

Zoro's main opponent would be Shanks himself when (if) the time comes. What a better way to show Shanks that Luffy has a better crew than his other than by letting Zoro to be the one to beat Shanks?

I never see why people think Mihawk will ally with Shanks. To me I have never seen any hints that point to this. He always seems like he will be solo till Zoro defeats him.

As for who Zoro will defeat if RH and SH fight, it will be Benn Beckman.

Not many people can make Mihawk party like that :milaugh::milaugh:

In addition, the strongest swordsman even apologized to Shanks when he was about to attack Luffy in MF.

Maybe it will happen maybe it won't but I would not discard that possibility.