Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Anime coming back next week. Canโ€™t wait for Zoro vs Killer . IT better be ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Tbh this scene animated especialy by Toei might make Zoro look way worse than in the manga.

I bet these mother**ckers will make it look like a long fight for Zoro.

Remember what they did to Ashura? In the manga it was a quick clash and Ashura slashed Jack and told him to not disrespect Samurai of Wano.

Anime: few minutes clash and Jack was cutting Ashura for 30 seconds..................
Look 1:30

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
โ€Ž
Tbh this scene animated especialy by Toei might make Zoro look way worse than in the manga.

Remember what they did to Ashura? In the manga it was a quick clash and Ashura slashed Jack and told him to not disrespect Samurai of Wano.

Anime: few minutes clash and Jack was cutting Ashura for 30 seconds..................
Chief Toei loves Zoro The fight is prob gonna be longer then in the manga and Zoro onigiri is gonna look mad dope.

Yeah in anime they let asura get many cuts.

But also in the manga jack cut asura for once and let him bleed

Seth

โ€Ž
Shower thought:
I wonder. Zoro should have strong CoA and I know that you can't coat yourself 24/7 ( unless you are Big Mom ) but could it be that the reason Zoro is getting stabbed/cut this easily is because of Sandai Kitetsu's curse?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Shower thought:
I wonder. Zoro should have strong CoA and I know that you can't coat yourself 24/7 ( unless you are Big Mom ) but could it be that the reason Zoro is getting stabbed/cut this easily is because of Sandai Kitetsu's curse?
Zoro coats only his swords. Coating the body is waste of Haki since contact surface in both offense and defense are swords.
If someone manages to best him and bypass his swords he will get cut no matter what, whether he coats or not. Body cant stop a weapon.

Guys guys listen, so Zoro was told by gifters that they also aimed to be Pirate King so they must have assumed that Zoro was a captain; so New World veterans thinks that Zoro is a captain, man our Grandmaster just commands respect:myman:
Nice way of interpretation, didnt look at that from that POV, im curious why they mentioned that and talked about trying to get him to join kaido instead of trying to kill him and get that promotion

Seth

โ€Ž
I swear if Kidd and Zoro won't deal with these scrubs in the next two chapters max then this manga is nonsense.

Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido yeah yeah
Meanwhile Luffy: Lulz G4 cuz I can't take care of YC4 level character:goatasure:

Kaido I'm coming for your head:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Shower thought:
Also it was more of a surprise attack so he didnt have time to coat that body part with CoA, also surprised in their duel Killer didnt coat his weapons with CoA we have to assume he and Kid have it
Post automatically merged:

I swear if Kidd and Zoro won't deal with these scrubs in the next two chapters max then this manga is nonsense.

Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido yeah yeah
Meanwhile Luffy: Lulz G4 cuz I can't take care of YC4 level character:goatasure:

Kaido I'm coming for your head:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
I think it's Oda's way of stalling them for time to let the rest of the plot around the other characters develop

Seth

โ€Ž
Also it was more of a surprise attack so he didnt have time to coat that body part with CoA, also surprised in their duel Killer didnt coat his weapons with CoA we have to assume he and Kid have it
Post automatically merged:

I think it's Oda's way of stalling them for time to let the rest of the plot around the other characters develop
I know but it's annoying af. I know Wano is not the arc to wrap up things in 50 chapters but damn. This Alabasta v3 is going to be long.

Im curious still to why Oda went the route of, you should join Kaido instead of the gifters saying we're gonna get a flying 6 spot if we destroy you
Cuz thats the Grandmaster, i.e They know Zoro is strong af as such they want him to join the crew. Not saying Kid and killer are weak, buttt Zoro is stronger and that's a fact:smithnie: