Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I really want get out of this FB asap.
The flashback was poorly structured and it feels like it is dragging itself rn

It started pretty good but then Oda turned every chapter of it the same with different dialogue, it's so nonsensical.
Man, peak fiction... Kuma robotto, Kuma plays cards with Goofy...

I know that's why I said unlikely.

All that is about to happen is predictable so this flashback is losing value.
We know G5 will make Kuma and bonney cry, BB pirates will pull a trick and Saturn go down.

Im just :zosleepy: at this point lmao
For sure, lost a lot of interest on it as well.
Hopefully Oda shuts me up but it hasn't been the case in a while now.

So Kuma must have visited Foosha Village 2 years ago, because we know 2 years ago was around the time Kuma's operation was near completion :quest:
Over 2 years ago, because Bonney wasnt yet a pirate. My guess is it was a few months before Luffy left.

It would be wild if Kuma actually met Luffyat a signficant moment then removed the memory from him, since he clearly can do that to himself. He evidently has a far more broken power than Pudding does anyway

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
This monkey d retard actually gonna defeat saturn and kizaru in one arc
Tbh if Saturn actually gets taken out here that would highly diminish the overall threat level of the wg

A guy with some sort of demon spider fruit is taken out the very arc he's introduced would be terrible

I'm not one to critique but that really would be bad writing imo

Kuma certainly went after Nika's fruit that Who's Who lost, but the question is: what was the excuse for leaving the user free? How did he disguise Luffy's existence? Strange. I think Oda is following a dangerous line in messing with something that was already well sewn and tied together, which was Luffy's past.

Over 2 years ago, because Bonney wasnt yet a pirate. My guess is it was a few months before Luffy left.

It would be wild if Kuma actually met Luffyat a signficant moment then removed the memory from him, since he clearly can do that to himself. He evidently has a far more broken power than Pudding does anyway
The ending of 1100 might happen between the events of Thriller Bark and Sabaody.

Tbh if Saturn actually gets taken out here that would highly diminish the overall threat level of the wg

A guy with some sort of demon spider fruit is taken out the very arc he's introduced would be terrible

I'm not one to critique but that really would be bad writing imo
Saturn being a giant spider sealed his faith. Oda has no interest in making him fight. :josad:

Oda gonna finally explain how Kuma knew about Luffy existence (even Ivankov didnt know about).

1. I guess Kuma discovered that Luffy Is Nika
2. Thats the reason he keeps saving the strawhats and guard sunny for 2 years (his last wish)
3. I think Kuma met Woop Slap. Remember his words:

Why he was talking about destiny? Its because he knows something (he met kuma for sure)

Next chapter gonna be great

Last edited:
Oda gonna finally explain how Kuma knew about Luffy existence (even Ivankov didnt know about).

1. I guess Kuma discovered that Luffy Is Nika
2. Thats the reason he keeps saving the strawhats and guard sunny for 2 years (his last wish)
3. I think Kuma met Woop Slap (remember that the major was reflecting about Luffy destiny in the East Blue arc)

Next chapter gonna be great
@AverageNamiEnjoyer :catblush:
Post automatically merged:

Have you experienced the Oden flashback weekly? This flashback is nothing compared to that one.catded

Also next chapter we should go back to the present.
The best part is Kuma going to Foosha Village

Status
Not open for further replies.