Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Headcanon. From what I can read out of this.
Even the fodder among fodder has a bounty.
Rayleigh / buggy types easily noticed BB.
Even if he was among countless fodder as a disguise. No way he didn't had a bounty.
When he was strong enough to be offered a Division commander position.
Teach literally had no bounty in his entire tenure of being on WB ship he barely got a bounty after defeating Ace and becoming a warlord, cannonicly proven multiple times in the story….. as far back as Jaya arc…
Post automatically merged:

This bullshit , Jimbe literally said he was a fearsome individual among whitebeard.
Jinbe literally was apart of WBP….

Last edited:
Come make me pussy I’ll give you my city come pull up.
I'd whoop your ass lol
roight that’s why in 1100 chapters there hasn’t been one hint of mihawk coming close to beating shanks in a one on one over a decade ago when Shanks was simply just a fledgling captain….

Pretty strong for a rookie. I also remember when mihawk didn’t even want to finish their duel to begin with some swordsman…
Not my fault he's called the WSS multiple times including his introduction panel :suresure:

C

Cruxroux

Teach literally had no bounty in his entire tenure of being on WB ship he barely got a bounty after defeating Ace and becoming a warlord, cannily proven multiple times in the story….. as far back as Jaya arc…
Lmao show me panel which tells , BB had 0 bounty.
Just because it isn't known doesn't mean he won't have one.
When rayleigh can notice some clown like this , marines obviously can.

Game over son. Kuma coming to erase Kid Luffy. Wonder who is stopping it? My bet is on dragon and that is how Kuma knows he is dragon's son.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
So the flashback ends next chapter?
We’re definitely approaching the end since kuma only had two years of memories left after this chapter. Probably get back to egghead in 1102
Surprised it didn’t end this chapter given its 1100.. at least we know oda is trying to pump out the story so he can finish in his time frame.

bittersweet
What a mid chapter
Atelast jjk and mha is back
MHA is the most mid piece of manga to ever exist….

I'd whoop your ass lol

Not my fault he's called the WSS multiple times including his introduction panel :suresure:
I wish Shanks fans would understand that no harm is done to his character with him not being the strongest in any category, but Mihawk becomes pointless and makes Zoro's dream a joke if he isn't actually the WSS right now

So, love the summary (minus the retarded Ledon watermark as usual), but one thing I'm stumped on, is how's Kuma still writing to Bonney if his mind's erased? Am I missing something here?
Kuma's mind is going to be erased when his surgery ends

Kuma's surgery takes 2 years, Bonney's surgery takes 6 months

Kuma wrote the letter after Bonney's surgery (6 months), not after his surgery (2 years)

Once Kuma's surgery was complete, he became the mindless cyborg that we saw as a slave in Marie Geoise and that we saw rampaging it

Come make me pussy I’ll give you my city come pull up.

roight that’s why in 1100 chapters there hasn’t been one hint of mihawk coming close to beating shanks in a one on one over a decade ago when Shanks was simply just a fledgling captain….

Pretty strong for a rookie. I also remember when mihawk didn’t even want to finish their duel to begin with some swordsman…
Mihawk>Shanks ever since some random seaking took his sword arm from him.Shanks got nerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.