[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay we'll be good. But imma do the Day 3 wagon and then go to bed.

I'll have some good PoEs, and probably caught 1 actual wolf. If Yoho is apprehensive about lynching this wolf I find, then Yoho is actually wolf not 3p.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I believe we should rethink this Yoho wagon. Yes, I too believed Yoho was a scum like many of you. And it turns out, they are! However, we need to aim for the mafia here. We do not know what tomorrow will bring, so we need to dismantle the informed minority.
I agree mafia should be the bigger prio, but only Yoho has been outted. Do you have any canidates?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Like as sus as Infit was with her "I am no longer able to win the game, not even with town but I'm not game removed" I think we can mostly settle with that slot being newbie town who doesn't understand their role.

Also lynching that slot is apparently what they want. And I don't like that tbh.

Like as sus as Infit was with her "I am no longer able to win the game, not even with town but I'm not game removed" I think we can mostly settle with that slot being newbie town who doesn't understand their role.

Also lynching that slot is apparently what they want. And I don't like that tbh.
Tbh that sounds more like an executioner who had their target killed and turned jester more than town, but I havent seen that in online mafia on this site or NF. So youre probably right, but there is that 1% chance

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Lynching Me I'll just come back has a stump and doesn't bring town any closer to winning the game

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
And if anyone here is mafia gunning for my death surely you have townie targets

Why lynch someone who brings victory to neither party

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Tbh that sounds more like an executioner who had their target killed and turned jester more than town,
:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

Lynching Me I'll just come back has a stump and doesn't bring town any closer to winning the game
Whether you're mafia or not, you've already outted yourself as not town/hostile indie. Removing you absolutely helps town. A stump cannot do anything other than shitpost :kobeha:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

Whether you're mafia or not, you've already outted yourself as not town/hostile indie. Removing you absolutely helps town. A stump cannot do anything other than shitpost :kobeha:
I could just said Melkor was lying

Hindsight really is 20/20

What? Like I said its unlikely but its what it sounds like:

"I am no longer able to win the game, not even with town but I'm not game removed"

Executioner's role is as an Indie to try and get a townie lynched. If the townie dies before the Executioner is able to kill the town member they were assigned, they turn into a jester.

Ergo they can't truly win, but aren't game removed, and like you said the slot feels like it wants to be lynched. That screams Executioner turned jester to me however unlikely, but yeah not likely

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
What? Like I said its unlikely but its what it sounds like:

"I am no longer able to win the game, not even with town but I'm not game removed"

Executioner's role is as an Indie to try and get a townie lynched. If the townie dies before the Executioner is able to kill the town member they were assigned, they turn into a jester.

Ergo they can't truly win, but aren't game removed, and like you said the slot feels like it wants to be lynched. That screams Executioner turned jester to me however unlikely, but yeah not likely
I was just surprised a role like that existed :suresure:

Interesting.

I was just surprised a role like that existed :suresure:

Interesting.
Lol yee, thats a role from basic ass IRL mafia, Im more suprised I dont see it in online games nearly so often.

Then again there are quite a few mafia roles you don't see all that often online but a lot more in IRL. Especially for indies. Cult is the most common, but coven, witch, warlock, dirty old bastard, insane vigilante, executioner, etc. Or roles like Mayor, Usurper, Preist etc

Status
Not open for further replies.