Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

The new Togashi interview has revealed that Gon will recover his Nen before the ending. So yes, no repercussions for his sacrifice.
Tf.
Then this is shit writing lol.
There should be Consequences to your actions.
Might guy is the perfect example though he should be dead but , As taijutsu user , sitting in wheelchair must be pathetic lol

Greed island was good indeed , that's how training arc should be. Naruto and One piece told us It's time skip and you're all free to make your own delusion on what happened during it lol.
Yeah greed island is by far the most complete training arc as it perfect explains what they’re learning, how they’re doing it, shows constant progression, and further establishes the power system.

I really don’t get the hate for the arc.

If you complained about Big Mom and Sabo's amnesia, you better complain about Meruem's amnesia. The ant king only got amnesia because he had to reach where Komugi was for his cheap melodramatic death. HxH has a pseudo-intellectual fanbase of teenagers so they pretend it's better than other shonen but if you have actually studied story writing and critical analysis, you would realise how much flaws it has.

C

Cruxroux

I really don’t get the hate for the arc.
It felt stagnant to them probably. People in shounen are used to huge Power ups right off the bat.
Killua and gon growth was very uniform , they didn't absurdly strong right of the bat.
Killua god speed is one thing but he was tortured since he was a kid , so I'll make an exception lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Yeah Wano anime was much better than the manga. Just like TYBW anime was night and day better than the manga.

But that ninja war was so so bad
The people who worked on the Wano anime really cared. You could tell when the animation was outsourced, and when it was good. And, honestly? If I have to watch a mid Sumo Inferno, in order to get Stealth Black animated well, I'll take that trade off.

Filler/bad scenes in Wano were really tolerable in the anime because they animated most of the important scenes very well.

The Scabbards stabbing Kaido to start the raid is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better in the anime, they went crazy for that sequence.

Tf.
Then this is shit writing lol.
There should be Consequences to your actions.
Might guy is the perfect example though he should be dead but , As taijutsu user , sitting in wheelchair must be pathetic lol
Unlike Naruto, HxH has an in-world rule that power only comes at a great cost. Which is why Kurapika had to bind his chain to his heart. If you defend this garbage writing, you are a Togashi cocksucker.

If you complained about Big Mom and Sabo's amnesia, you better complain about Meruem's amnesia. The ant king only got amnesia because he had to reach where Komugi was for his cheap melodramatic death. HxH has a pseudo-intellectual fanbase of teenagers so they pretend it's better than other shonen but if you have actually studied story writing and critical analysis, you would realise how much flaws it has.
Nothing is perfect

Ah yes, the Dark Continent. The most forced plot device to progress the plot.
The entire world of HxH we know, which Togashi spent years building up, was just a small portion of a much bigger place called Dark Continent. What a fucking asspull. No buildup or foreshadowing at all. Togashi hit a writer's block and wrote something to milk the story.
Hunter x Hunter is so bad it makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
Honestly Togashi is a weird ass artist
He's always having health problems and what not when he's writing his stories so they always become inconsistent or have shitty endings eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.