Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we over hyping Bonney?

Haki is something one should learn how to use , except for CoC.
Even Bonney alters her shape and size , there's no haki , only thing she manipulates is age and With age person gets stronger and weaker.

Also the restriction could be , Haki again.
Strong haki people can't be effected by the ability.
I think Bonney has some haki

No other reason for Kizaru to dodge her attack

Couldn't Enel do the same or at least also rise the sea levels if he used that attack from chapter 289, down in the blue sea.

In comparison to the mother flame.

Was that not cloud island and i don't think there hundreds miles long too sea floor.
Think that very differnt from island be wipe out that raise sea level by a meter around the whole world .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah I don't think she can literally copy fruits

Rather, I think distorted future just turns you into a version of yourself from a different timeline. I think she just turned into a version of herself that had a giant arm.
Yea it is versetile but I think a limit of it will be it is a Bonney-Version of a distorted future and not a 1 for 1 replica in terms of strength

Like for example she imagines she wants to be Kaido, I think she would turn into an Oni-Version of herself and gain that kind of strength but she wouldn't have Kaido's exact strength, just a oni buffed version of her own

C

Cruxroux

Bruh , they we are over hyping Bonney fruit.
She is literally the Wanda of One piece verse , thinking and changing reality like she imagine for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.