What countries have you been to?

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
I love that, lived in London for 2 years and did my internships in Seoul, Milan and Hong Kong. Also visited Canada, Spain, Portugal, France and Australia. I'm plannin to visit Costa Rica next month and I've a friend who's gettin married in India next year, so I'll prob go there if I can.

Still a lot of places I'd love to visit, like the Maldives (prob gonna do it in 2 years), Japan, Thailand, Germany, Czech Republic and many more.

United States
England
Scotland
Wales
Northern Ireland
Republican of Ireland
Portugal
Spain
France
Switzerland
Sweden
Guam
Germany
Italy
Belgium
Iceland
Netherlands
Denmark
Croatia
UAE
Qatar
Afghanistan
Iran
Kuwait
Hungary
Greece
Cyprus
Mexico
Japan
South Korea
Jamaica
Grand Cayman
Dominican Republic
Cuba
Luxembourg
Canada
US Virgin Islands

Probably missed some:kayneshrug:
Are you in the military ?

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Forgot Finland, went there several times w/ my family as a kid, since my mom's half-Finnish. Hope to visit again someday.

France
England
Spain
Italy
Czech republic
Austria
Hungary
Switzerland
Greece
Turkey

Only European countries for now :josad:

Used to be, lol the Middle East countries give it away?
I had a few options in mind but yeah the Middle eastern countries were a giveaway. The number of countries visited were also a clue. Especially since they’re mostly NATO or US allies.

I guess all weren’t « missions » though. How is it to go to Iran as someone who was part of the US military ? (I guess you’re American)

France
England
Spain
Italy
Czech republic
Austria
Hungary
Switzerland
Greece
Turkey

I had a few options in mind but yeah the Middle eastern countries were a giveaway. The number of countries visited were also a clue. Especially since they’re mostly NATO or US allies.

I guess all weren’t « missions » though. How is it to go to Iran as someone who was part of the US military ? (I guess you’re American)
Bruh take this to the politics thread

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
France
England
Spain
Italy
Czech republic
Austria
Hungary
Switzerland
Greece
Turkey

The bulk of those places were for vacay, but of course the ones in the middle east weren't. Beyond visiting those Middle Eastern countries for mostly military reasons, I kinda enjoyed it. Friendly people, gorgeous architecture, great food, welcomingb culture, some of those places weren't that bad.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
England
Scotland
Wales
Northern Ireland
Republican of Ireland
Portugal
Spain
France
Switzerland
Germany