One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
So BB was capable of taking all or MF but fled with all his crew against Akainu alone eventhough they had a hostage and needed a ship...
BB is a first rate pirate who knows when to fight. Why fight for a ship that would probably get burned down in the fight? Why risk your crew members you just broke out for a ship that would likely get burned in the crossfire? Killing Akainu there gained him nothing as he wanted to conquer WB's territories.

No wonder Roger's crew had to be stacked with powerful people like (Rayleigh,Oden/Gabban...etc) cause otherwise, Rox crew would have won!
Actually all that is stated is that GArp and Roger fought Rox... no mention of a war between the Rox pirates and Roger pirates and marines or anything

In fact all that's said is, "The rox crew disbanded after their captain disappeared"... Implying they weren't defeated at all

Bogard

You can't win
It's more than that.

BB didn't establish himself as Yonkou and at par with others yet. So, until he does so I don't see him getting bounty raise.

And, Oda making BB move in last chapter could be that defining moment when people will fear BB wrath... Lol
I don't think Blackbeard is aiming at proving his worth to yonkos, i think he is currently aiming at overwhelming all of them. Remember that Blackbeard has always been extremely cunning, deciding to lay low for decades in the Whitebeard pirates, having a bounty of zero, just to want a single fruit(yami yami) before coming into action. I'd not be surprised then that Blackbeard is simply waiting for the moment he'd be ready to crush the yonko and make a name of himself

Alright, that's more hype for garp, but here's another question!

Who do you think Rayleigh was fighting? Cause he must have had to clash with one of the other monsters (BM/Kaido/Shiki). I am not including Oden by the way because Oden didn't join them back then, He first joined WB ship moby dick as pirate then recruited by Roger. So Rayleigh must have been the main highlight here after Garp and Roger!

and I must say Sengoku probably was the other partner of Garp who aided them!

So, who do you think Rayleigh and Sengoku faced? Rayleig is a given, but Sengoku is a headcannon, I just think he had to be there as well to help Garp
Kaido was a kid, so he don't count.
He either fought Shicki or BM. Hmmm...
Don't know, I see Prime Rayleigh above either of them.

Shanks blocked a Coby level attack using his named sword + CoA (that in and of itself speaks to how hard Shanks would push Akainu in an actual fight)
It would be dumb if you have a weapon than you use your body to stop an attack. Lol

Also its not Shanks mistake to carry only named weapon and not trashy swords.
Then Akainu waited for Sengoku's order while Aokiji and Kizaru straight up ignored Shanks' presence
Waited for orders is lame excuse. Why would he need that if he could remove one of the most notorious person from world, which he definitely couldn't do.

You said yourself that Kizaru and Aokiji made a move but why was Akainu waiting for orders. Its not like if he fights a pirate than his boss and master would be spanking his ass. Lol
Then Sengoku saved Shanks' entire career by ending the war
Trust me my friend, if Sengoku had given the order, what Akainu would've done to Shanks would've made the Lord of the Coast look like child's play.
Its exactly opposite. Sengoku saved whole MF by ending the war. If he hadn't stopped the war than RHP+BBP+WBP would have further destroyed there fort and there would be a definite casualty in vice/admiral ranks.

I

Inspector_Mu

No man. garp is comparable with Roger and WB.

We already explained that Roger beats WB extreme Diff.
No wonder Shiki lost to both of Garp and Sengoku.

I was replying to the guy who ranked Roger fight as this:

Roger vs BB ( Neg diff)
Roger vs Shanks (Low diff)
Roger vs Big Mom (mid diff)
Roger vs Kaido (High diff)
Roger vs WB (Extreme high diff)

Garp is in the same catagory as Roger and WB. And the spoiler this chapter only proves it more!

So, when I say Roger can take on two Yonko, I mean the CURRENT ONES (BB/Shanks/BigMom/Kaido)

However, you cannot bring someone in same catagory (WB or Garp) and then add to him (Sengoku) and expect him to win!

Remember also the movie 0, where Sengoku told Garp (Shiki is mine) while Garp was headed there for Roger.

You cannot put Roger in the same shoe as Shiki because Roger is better, simply
And also you cannot put Roger's enemy in same shoe (cause fighting Garp/WB is harder than fighting BB/shanks)

So, yeah, I believe Roger can wipe the floor with both BB and Shanks at same time.
Nah
Bb 2 df and shanks haki is way overkill
If you meant shanks and Mihawk I might agree
But teach and shanks? Nah

Roger wont take on Kaido and BM
Kaido pushes both he and WB to extreme diff
That's a fact
The strongest currently cant lose high diff to the previous ones.
Past WS Rox > Roger and WB > Kaido > Teach and luffy EoS World strongest dudes.

The battle between these dudes will be extreme diff

Hell Roger got lucky vs Shiki.

Roger wont even beat Sengoku Garp Shiki BM less than high high diff.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think Blackbeard is aiming at proving his worth to yonkos, i think he is currently aiming at overwhelming all of them. Remember that Blackbeard has always been extremely cunning, deciding to lay low for decades in the Whitebeard pirates, having a bounty of zero, just to want a single fruit(yami yami) before coming into action. I'd not be surprised then that Blackbeard is simply waiting for the moment he'd be ready to crush the yonko and make a name of himself
It's not like he is waiting to prove his worth but since WG awards bounty then it's them who have to see BB being at par with established yonkous which obviously he didn't achieve so far.

And, if crush a Yonkou (Shanks) then that would be simply increase threat level near WB level. I think before that we might see him going against navy or WG which got indicated in last chapter.
Post automatically merged:

I’ll laugh so hard if Mihawk’s bounty is only around 2 or 3 billion lol
His bounty was frozen nor he has any crew so there is nothing to laugh as even Mihawk fans aren't expecting him bounty to be very high lol

I

Inspector_Mu

Lol at this logic...

Kaido is close to WB but so is BM to Kaido. The difference in bounty between Kaido and WB is more than what there is between Kaido and BM.

Also, BB is Yonkou for only a year so comparing him with Kaido is illogical

And, Akainu is a marine so why the hell are you drawing comaprison of him with Kaido lol

BB, Akainu, Mihawk >Kaido

Faxx senpai
Lol :gokulaugh: Another dude with headcanon
Yes BM is always near Kaido as I always say.

Come again when anyone has higher bounty, Better hype and portrayal than Kaido currently

Kaido is 1 vs 1 king , WSC , Highest active bounty

Stop writing nonsense reborn

I’ll laugh so hard if Mihawk’s bounty is only around 2 or 3 billion lol
hehe, you realise Mihawk's bounty would reflect ONLY his fighting strength

whereas Shank's bounty reflects his fightings strength, his connection to Roger, him knowing where the one piece is, his territories and crew and affiliations, hell even his ship... And whatever other connections he has like with the gorosei or poneglyphs or whatever

SO when Mihawk's bounty is three billion, there's a marked difference between what that means and what Shanks' bounty means

Status
Not open for further replies.