Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda stopped caring about Kaido's FB at the end. That is the only explanation. Didn't even revealed Kaido's race smh.
Oda did not stop caring about Kaido flash back in the end he just made him boring character .
Like we now know kuma whole life and we also know Kaido whole life but unlike Kuma Oda went with might make right with kaido .
Which one of the most boring character traits ever while doing nothing spice it up .

Oda did not stop caring about Kaido flash back in the end he just made him boring character .
Like we now know kuma whole life and we also know Kaido whole life but unlike Kuma Oda went with might make right with kaido .
Which one of the most boring character traits ever while doing nothing spice it up .
--Planted the plot about "pirates will betray"

--Planted a reason for why Kaido chose to be on wano.

--Make young Kaido optimistic who can change the world in right direction.

--Planted the suicide plot for Kaido.

Oda definitely had plans for Kaido's FB and character but gave up at the end.
Post automatically merged:

So you do acknowledge that Rocks roger> kaido?

So that's clear portrayal for shanks.

Second. Kaido isn't infallible. He's not 100% reliable like the narrator is. He's just another character. And kaido is a very prideful character who prides himself in his strength.

Him saying only joyboy can beat him is just him believing his own hype lol.

Kaido said that no one can beat him while getting his ass kicked around by Nika goofy. And said that luffy can't beat him. Then proceeded to do just that lol.

So is kaido a liar? Or is it just him just hyping himself up?

Kaido is monologuing luffys Nika power awesomeness while saying no one can best him lmao. That's how you know that even kaido doesn't believe what he says.
One piece world thinks Kaido is current strongest despite him losing/having bad performance against shanks. Very good explanation.

He said he wanted to be wano cause it was good base i also though they would be more but oda was nope .
The suicide plot for Kaido i thought it would interesting but like i said that get over write by might make right early in the arc .
He could done more , even i think so but he said fuck it and end up making him most boring Yonko out of them all story wise.

Post automatically merged:

One piece world thinks Kaido is current strongest despite him losing/having bad performance against shanks. Very good explanation.
i think oda saving more of kaido flashback for rocks

look like rocks abandon kaido imo, even big mom told kaido not to trust rocks.

when we get more rocks lore, will probably see more of kaido past.

Does op world know literally everything that happens? I don't think they fought either lol. But shanks flexed his haki enough for kaido to respect him and put him up there with Legends like Rocks, WB and Roger and ptsd lolden.

We know kaido didn't win in that clash cause he'd have been in marine Ford if he did.

We know shanks was unscathed.

So, for kaido to respect him, shanks would have had to do some incredible shit.

Wouldn't surprise me if Shanks sniped kaido with his wifi coc while kaido was flying through the air and made him drop into the sea 😳

Anyway, the point is, kaido respects shanks and his strength. He doesn't respect anyone that's not at least as strong as him if not stronger. And kaido put shanks with people that we know are above kaido and people that actually beat kaido.

So, all of this combined means,

Shanks >= Kaido.

That's called portrayal. That's all we have to go on since we don't know if they fought full on and if they did, who won.

If you have any weak arguments like "kAiDo sAiD hE's sTrOnKeSt aNd no one cAn beat HiM" Let me know :endthis:

Does op world know literally everything that happens? I don't think they fought either lol. But shanks flexed his haki enough for kaido to respect him and put him up there with Legends like Rocks, WB and Roger and ptsd lolden.

We know kaido didn't win in that clash cause he'd have been in marine Ford if he did.

We know shanks was unscathed.

So, for kaido to respect him, shanks would have had to do some incredible shit.

Wouldn't surprise me if Shanks sniped kaido with his wifi coc while kaido was flying through the air and made him drop into the sea 😳

Anyway, the point is, kaido respects shanks and his strength. He doesn't respect anyone that's not at least as strong as him if not stronger. And kaido put shanks with people that we know are above kaido and people that actually beat kaido.

So, all of this combined means,

Shanks >= Kaido.

That's called portrayal. That's all we have to go on since we don't know if they fought full on and if they did, who won.

If you have any weak arguments like "kAiDo sAiD hE's sTrOnKeSt aNd no one cAn beat HiM" Let me know :endthis:
I am not saying shanks can't be stronger but using what happened during MF where Kaido only had king and Kaido's portrayal was intact proves it wasn't a win for shanks when talking about power level.

Y'know, this is supposed to be a joke, but some Shanks fans will genuinely look you dead in the eye and claim this is how he fights just to avoid the fact that Mihawk is stronger than him.
Joke? You think I joke around? I'm a very serious person. I never joke.

Wifi coc is canon bro. Just accept it and be at peace.

199>198 :endthis:

i am one of those "some shanks fans" :getnappaed:

Status
Not open for further replies.