One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember Daifuku has the same hair color with Whitebeard, Oven has the hair color orange because with Shiki + Big Mom (yellow + pink = orange) and Katakuri's hair color purple with Kaido and Big Mom's hair color mixed.
So in conclusion BM fucked every crewmate in the ROX.
:josad:
Dude stop:milaugh:
Oven,Daifuku and Kata having one daddy. Or did you think Big mom taking Kaido,Whitebeard and Shiki in the same time and magically they all becames daddys?:steef:

Big mom=The real Queen

This means shanks grew stronger
His databook alludes to it.

It doesnt hype Mihawk .
I'm telling you shanks has some OP ability which lets him rival BM Kaido WB Roger

Just imagine only these 4 monsters have higher bounty than him!!!!!!
He is only below the 2 alive monsters BM and Kaido!
Well maybe Shiki bounty is higher too but still.

Shanks mad hype.
He equalled Mihawk in the past...
He grew stronger to equal monsters and became emperor .
Not to mention both Kaido and Dragon are trouble makers.. Dragons has declared war on WG, whereas Kaido's a merciless and aggressive perosn, who enjoys and spreads chaos. Whereas Shanks is the most peaceful and laid back Yonko and still has a monstrous bounty almost equal to theirs..

I

Inspector_Mu

Not to mention both Kaido and Dragon are trouble makers.. Dragons has declared war on WG, whereas Kaido's a merciless and aggressive perosn, who enjoys and spreads chaos. Whereas Shanks is the most peaceful and laid back Yonko and still has a monstrous bounty almost equal to theirs..
Kaido is dangerous for just existing lol

Shanks better have OP ability or some weapon which makes him be a huge threat close to Monsters

Jesus, Rox was stacked. Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, and Shiki?

Pretty sweet that Garp and Roger teamed to best Rox, now we know why they were so friendly towards each other. Plus it gives way more hype to Garp, and shows that he was truly on Roger’s level, as well as Whitebeard’s, and was indeed the strongest marine. Also shows he would have ripped Akainu in half at Marineford. Though I wonder what the impetus was for getting the chapter on Rox now is. Did somebody at Reverie say something about it and we got an info dump?

The Yonko bounty release is cool, and 4+ billion is insane. I’d be willing to bet that Shanks has been suppressed a bit due to his help to the WG, and that he’s the youngest of the four original Yonko. Also lol at the people trying to denigrate Shanks strength according to his bounty. To think though that Dragon could have a bounty close to a billion higher than the strongest Yonko though...he’s probably strong as hell.

Scariest part of the current spoilers: They literally cover only 2-4 pages and yet it's already insane news.
We still have 12-14 pages of content left, that hasn't leaked yet and will likely be insane, too (judging by the epic reactions from translators and guys, who got to see the raws early).
Don't even see this covering 4 pages.

Bounty revealed on one page, while the Rox info can easily be put on another

I

Inspector_Mu

Jesus, Rox was stacked. Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, and Shiki?

Pretty sweet that Garp and Roger teamed to best Rox, now we know why they were so friendly towards each other. Plus it gives way more hype to Garp, and shows that he was truly on Roger’s level, as well as Whitebeard’s, and was indeed the strongest marine. Also shows he would have ripped Akainu in half at Marineford. Though I wonder what the impetus was for getting the chapter on Rox now is. Did somebody at Reverie say something about it and we got an info dump?

The Yonko bounty release is cool, and 4+ billion is insane. I’d be willing to bet that Shanks has been suppressed a bit due to his help to the WG, and that he’s the youngest of the four original Yonko. Also lol at the people trying to denigrate Shanks strength according to his bounty.
WB roger Sengoku Shiki Garp
Were all on same level
The gap is small.
Rox was above them until all 5 grew stronger

Same thing as Kaido BM Shanks Akainu
The gap is small between them.

No MF garp wouldn't kill Akainu lol
He was old and wont take down Akainu when WB couldnt even K.O him.

Status
Not open for further replies.