One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last that will break the camel's back is Dragon having a higher bounty than Shanks

Oh God! Shanks fans probably would probably write to Oda some letters of hate for not doing their guy the justice they see fitting!

shanks is 39 while bm is 68 and roger 78

wb has more bounty bcause he is most feared and senior pirates around. he was roam on the sea and rule over it for over 38 years. heck even shanks was just cabin boy and wb already considered as strongest pirates. so there are huge gap of time between them.but 1 billion bounty gap between them is so small considering wb already on the sea twice time longer than shanks's.
wb isnt maintain the peace.he was the balancer of the world just like the other yonko but it doesnt mean he will go easy.he participate in two famous war :rox vs roger&garp and MF ford war. the guy has countless war against roger and tied. wb was unstoppable like roger. he goes war over a single crew like roger. shanks is way way more gentle,calm and reasonable than roger or wb.the guy always pick diplomatic way fitst over fist parade unlike roger and wb. the guy actively prevent conflicts.come alone onto wb ship just to prevent war. came to prevent kaido. came to mf war to stop it. come alone to gorosei to talk something that im sure related to prevent something worse happen. the guy legit a god's agent #1.
Dude, BM spent most of her youth making babies and STILL above Shanks LOL. Shame on him hahahahaha

I

Inspector_Mu

:cheers: this is Ws for Us who wank only Monsters like kaido BM
Knowing they are only behind WB and Roger in strengh and dangerousity.

Hahaha even when WB and Roger were ruling solo before kaido and BM
Kaido still managed to be near them.. BM isnt far too.

No wonder why base Kaido can oneshots high tiers
Base Nerfed BM can two shots lol

Always take editors' comments with caution guys it can lead to mistakes like the Shanks' bounty being the highest one.
Did the first initial spoiler had Shanks as highest????
:gokulaugh:
I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I feel the wrong spoiler is done on purpose because it's just that damn bias when it comes to power scaling in One Piece haha

Status
Not open for further replies.