One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Kaido was a kid, so he don't count.
He either fought Shicki or BM. Hmmm...
Don't know, I see Prime Rayleigh above either of them.
:lusalty: So Rayleigh will push Garp.and sengoku to high diff ?
Rayleigh can corner roger? Like shiki did
Rayleigh has no hype above Shiki nor BM

lol...Akainu didn't come alone though...he has warship and marines and BB crew is at disadvantage with having only small raft....so
Oh yeah, i am sorry, i Forgot About the fodder he brought with him, they would be a huge threat to BB and his Crew - the man who can solo the whole MF appereantly.
What role does his raft Play here? They were on a Island....

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

People dont realise Mihawk wont have 2 billions
He has no crew no empire
He isnt a monster lik WB kaido BM Roger shiki

He is sure strong but his only hype comes from fighting shanks back when he and shanks were not even strong as now.
His bounty ismax 1. 3
If he has a crew... max 2.5

It's funny how people shit on Luffy for becoming an emperor after defeating a Right hand man of a Yonko
While no one gives shit to BB because he only got the title after beating Right hand man of Yonko as well!

I mean sure, BB beat him in an overwhelmingly fashion unlike Luffy BUT STILL. I think it's unfair that people never ask for BB to prove he's Yonko level by beating another Yonko head-on, while they ask that from Luffy!

I

Inspector_Mu

There is a reason why Luffy 1.5 is stated to be fifth emperor
Because no other pirate (warlord included ) have higher bounty than him.

I expect benn to have 1. 4
King 1. 330
Marco 1.2 (he led wb pirates for a year ) or 900 millions

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So based on bounties we can agree that Shanks is much stronger than BB, whom everyone thought was top 4 in OPverse... Guess that puts Shanks at top 3 or 4.
Yes however bounties aren't focused on power levels after all so many factors come into play.
Post automatically merged:

So based on bounties we can agree that Shanks is much stronger than BB, whom everyone thought was top 4 in OPverse... Guess that puts Shanks at top 3 or 4.
Yes however bounties aren't focused on power levels after all so many factors come into play.

You can hate Shanks(I make myself jokes about him), but you can't deny his powerlvl. Dude who is almost 30years younger then Big mom and also younger then Kaido, this guy has a bounty of 4B....

300mio less then Big mom.
Dude has the almost the twice up bounty of current Blackbeard who stomp the Whitebeard pirates and make so much damage in the new world. Yet Shanks isn't a monster bad pirate as Big mom or Kaido.

The Navy see Shanks in the same category as the other top tiers(Mid Top tier or wven above) which shows how powerfull he are right now(same goes for Mihawk who is probably equal or even stronger)....

For sure this chapter gonna be insane shockwave for the one piece world,it gonna open so much discussion stuff...

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Shanks is above Blackbeard right now, thats true. But the bounty isnt = powerlever. For example, Kaido is here way above Shanks, but that does not necessarely mean he is way stronger, it is more because Kaido is way more dangerous for the World Government, while Shanks more or less is pretty peacefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.