One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
My argument is it is laughable to think BB is scared of Akainu alone when he challenged Akainu and all the Marines at MF.
I Quote myself here, because you just ignored it.
Hahaha, so they were nowhere close to him, but he had no problem fighting them all?:kaidowhat:
He ''thought'' he could take on everybody - this is your argument??? lol
Jack ''thought'' he could safe doffy...we all know how that ended.
Just because someone ''think'' he can beat x y z, doesn't mean he can. Sorry, but how dumb can someone be? BB got destroyed by a basicaly dead WB. And a undamaged WB coudn't get past an Admiral...And then you actually think, BB's words are believible?
Not only that but Garp and Sengoku together couldn't beat his crew so it's doubtful Akainu has any chance.
We have seen Nothing of this fight. The same Thing, fodder confronted Kizaru, but Oda off-paneled this confrontation and then we saw them later on, undamaged and Kizaru nowhere near. Doesn't make sense. Or do you wanna say now, that Kizaru and Admirals can't be a guy, who is not even cloooooose to YC Level?
The funny Thing is, you are using the same words BB said About Shanks + crew and Akainu alone, but it somehow means 2 different Things. WB couldn't beat any of the Admirals and the Marines as a whole - but destroyed BB while he was basicaly dead - , but BB can solo the Marines... just because he ''said'' so. MaKEs ToTAly sENsE!!!!
So why is BB not destroying the Marines and the yonkous? Shouldn't be a Problem for him.

Formerly of the Rox pirates

HOW IN THE FUKING WORLD THEY LOST
Because the power of Roger and Garp could not be undone. And don't forget Rox who most likely was the strongest.

On the R and G allaiance you can add Rayleigh and most likely Scopper as top fighters and maybe Sengoku, Kong or some rookie admiral to support Garp.

I

Inspector_Mu

Mihawk has a legitimate excuse for having a bounty lower than Shanks. Because NOT ONLY he has no crew and all kinds of territories. His bounty was FROZEN for a LOOONG TIME. Bounty does not jump in one time! Bounty increases gradually. The WG may give him a high bounty, but for him to reach the 4 bill + he needs his own crew, territories and alliances, as well as he needs to have MORE THAN ONE EVENT. Meaning, Luffy increased in bounty from East Blue, then Alabasta, then Enies Lobby, then Marineford, then Dressrosa, then WCI. Bounty does not jump to te sky let alone 4 billion from just abolishing Shichibukai System. So his excuse is VALID 100%

Hell, Look at BB who has EVERYTHING Mihawk lacks from crew, territories, and he still is far below because he's relatively NEW YONKO.

But Shanks has NO EXCUSE for having lower bounty than Kaido/BigMom. The excuse that Shanks holds back and doesn't hurt towns...etc CANNOT BE USED because WB was maintaining the peace of the sea and STILL had higher bounty than all current Yonko.

It only simply means that as of right now, the 4 current Yonko's bounty is ranked in accordance to strength and NOTHING ELSE (maybe you can exclude BB for being new, but even despite that, I expect him to be weaker regardless of bounty because he's new Yonko)
Yup people should top this "only because they do X and C "

Oda gives bounties based on 3 stuff
:
1. Symbolic
1.a) Luffy milestone :
*katakuri: having 1 billion only even tho we know he is stronger than javk and Queen . This is the man whose said to be next captain and has CoC and FS.
The 1 billion was only to show he was twice above luffy. Also to push luffy beyond any commander/warlord (not named mihawk)

*Ace : 550 million...
luffy had 500 after he beat doffy.
It was to show he didnt surpass Ace yet... remember Chinajo even pointed it out and Sabo receiver 602 to show he surpassed Ace.

Other dudes luffy had to surpass in fame strenght and bounty .

1.b) Urouge bounty was just religious
It never meant he was below other supernovas
He is why he solo Snack and fought Cracker.

2. Strength + threat
Emperors
Commanders
warlords
Supernovas etc...

3. Threat alone :
Robin
Ussop
Buggy

Not because they are strong but coz their influence us super powerful.
Etc...

Killing civilians doesn't give you a lot tho
This is why I cant rate jack below doffy/Cracker clearly. I am going to my old PL .
This man is 28 (tho he is crazy and his bounty is inflated for being under kaido) he till has 1 billion!

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
What I don't get is, that Roger along with Garp was one to defeat Rox Captain. But after that when he needed a Road poneglyph, he he came hidden inside BM's territory as he didn't want to fight her... Was she that powerful?? If so, how did the Rox pirates lost..??

I would say, he just wanted the Road Poneglyph and wasnt interested in a fight. Why pick up a fight, maybe even a war with someone that strong, even when you would win this fight/war, when you can get what you want way easier?

M

MD Zolo

I think we need to come up with a new Tier above Top Tier. Let's call it God Tier.

Members of God Tiers: Imu, Rox, Prime Garp, Prime Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.