[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly will you do with my reads? Also, I don't really bother writing reads on my town leans, too much work, as for my suspects I am discussing with them which should clear things that they're my suspects
Asses them. After all, if you're town they'd be very useful. I don't care about your town reads, just scum.

By that you mean Drago and Rej?

D

Dragomir

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Rej is definitely my main sus right now. Between Noctis and Drago, I get more of a scum feel from the former than the latter. Nat is coming in a little hot as well, but that’s consistent with what I’ve seen from her in past games.

@NeutralWatcher You seem to be blowing up spots with the silent/suddenly inactive players, I hope you’re not falling into the “quiet = mafia” trap so early on...

Correct. That's exactly why I think chances of the cult being in this game is very low or either they're alongside some other harmful faction because I don't think it's very favorable if we only have a cult and also how do you plan to engage in the discussion?
Post automatically merged:

Or to be exact, how do you plan to start a discussion
@Dragomir Not sure if your queries are really meaningful, or you're just skeptic about everything.
Why do I need to be the one to do that? Why can't you spark the activity?
looking at all these together , drago's line of skeptism , asking questions was a way of generating activity which he did before you asked. the moment he required the same from you , you backed off the pressure stating you dont want it to go any further. natalija seems to ask for reads and you delay in giving them yourself.
I dont think you are town and I dont need your townie points like rej does.
Vote lynch Noctis

Good thing we got 48 hours, because i got no good reads so far.
About Noctis, Drago n Rej. There are things bout all 3 that ticked me off, so don't know what to make out of it. I will observe more, before i can say anything concrete.

About Rej n Tac, might be hinting their country affiliation or trying to appear so. Tac is leaning town for me tho.

N

NeutralWatcher

This is relevant because?
Post just not to get modblocked or maybe he is busy. If it's like previous game where he must not be aggressive so he would not get modkilled/modblocked then I understand but I don't think there is such passive role here.

@NeutralWatcher You seem to be blowing up spots with the silent/suddenly inactive players, I hope you’re not falling into the “quiet = mafia” trap so early on...
I would ask about Fallen Prince/Yo Tan Wa if that's the case lol.

N

Noctis

looking at all these together , drago's line of skeptism , asking questions was a way of generating activity which he did before you asked. the moment he required the same from you , you backed off the pressure stating you dont want it to go any further. natalija seems to ask for reads and you delay in giving them yourself.
Vote lynch Noctis
I was simply implying that it's my way of generating activity... I was not telling to Drago that he's not generating activity... and yes Drago being skeptical about everything isn't all that nice... it doesn't necessarily means it's scum motive or scum trying to look town but more like pointless queries that hardly help

D

Dragomir

Why? Because Lanji defended Rej?
No.

1. Lanji is lacking the assertiveness in his posts. He's not pressuring anybody as he usually does. Their is a caution and hesitance present in his posts. These traits are unlike Lanji.

2. His post on Rej that I quoted earlier is an abysmal look. Words with no meaning. He said quite a bit about Rej but came up with no direction to head into for the man.

D

Dragomir

Good thing we got 48 hours, because i got no good reads so far.
About Noctis, Drago n Rej. There are things bout all 3 that ticked me off, so don't know what to make out of it. I will observe more, before i can say anything concrete.

About Rej n Tac, might be hinting their country affiliation or trying to appear so. Tac is leaning town for me tho.
Call out those things for us.

D

Dragomir

Vote lynch Noctis
This heavily comes off as a forced scum read.

I was simply implying that it's my way of generating activity... I was not telling to Drago that he's not generating activity... and yes Drago being skeptical about everything isn't all that nice... it doesn't necessarily means it's scum motive or scum trying to look town but more like pointless queries that hardly help
if he his line of questioning and queries to get a response was useless
why didnt you spark one yourself
its a simple question
and when you were asked
you backed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.