ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
B

Borasey79

people say venus, instead of mihawk, is the real wss, do they also believe that saturn, not vegapunk, is the smartest man in truth?
Not the smartest. Just the highest authority over what level of scientific advancement gets shared with the world at large. There may be thousands of VP-level geniuses out there. To do their research, however, they require capital, which only the WG and few underworld organizations can provide. And once a research is funded by the WG, then the WG's science expert--Saturn--gets to decide what becomes public and what remains knowledge of a few WG-related people.

Kuma's father had faith in Nika without witnessing him.
Kuma has the the same faith, without a proper pragmatic basis.
Bonney has met Nika and will fight alongside him.

The middle point station there is both having faith, regardless, and witnessing first-person. Kuma is halfway from his father and his daughter. While he believes in Nika, he still needs to see him return proper to complete the transition of beliefs.
yea i dont have problem with that but since the memory on stella's room already touched by bonney and gone, it's high unlikely kuma will ever regain conciousness.
just like whitebeard to marco or oden to momo, kuma doesnt even need to witness the nika's arise with his own eyes, bonney is his succesor is there to help luffy.

it's a simple circle,dragon help kuma, kuma help luffy and co, luffy pay kuma back by beat saturn, and bonney help luffy later as alliance.

So tell me, why isn’t luffy restarting his heart and desperately needs food?
It's the obvious answer, plot demands it.

Just like Kizaru will only be on his feet once Luffy gets up as well, Oda has been doing stuff like this for ages. Luffy cannot save Bonney AND Kuma if Kuma isn't there fighting (and losing to) Saturn first. Kizaru can't be left wandering around if Luffy isn't up first.

B

Borasey79

yea i dont have problem with that but since the memory on stella's room already touched by bonney and gone, it's high unlikely kuma will ever regain conciousness.
Kuma is using haki in this very chapter.
Kuma still has his DF--which only binds with a person's soul.
Both prove that Kuma is not a senseless robot. The real him is still in there. Now for the last miracle we only need Nika's drums to sound--then Kuma the Martyr will see that he needs struggle no longer and that he can die a peaceful death, knowing that his daughter is save in the Sun God's hands.

Nice chapter. Saturn is still evil without reason but the rest is pretty cool.

I think we already heard about the 8th family of CD's... The one that shot Sabo was from that family, no? I'm too lazy to check..

Kizaru starting to change, that's nice. And Kuma appearing to save his daughter is pure DAD kino.

I agree, also I have already answered this points (Kaido's one means that when one is not focused on an enemy, he could very well be even sneak attacked, and not by an Admiral that moved at the speed of light that is not even attacking him).

On the bold type part of you message though:

So
That don't mean shit when we see how Oda uses CoO in the manga.
People only notice shit when he want them to or come in handy when he wants them to .
Like i said with my kaido eg if shit had any consistency i would take it serious but it don't .( i can say same for other aspect without consistency )
Like i enjoy Op but it having consistency is be a no go with CoO , if some VA can't even notice shit and you suppose have both haki at good level to become a VA it's big WTF ever .

You can tell Sanji is the only one who is trying to free himself, Vegapunk and Franky already gave up

I guess once Kuma hits Saturn, they are gonna be freed or perhaps it becomes easier to free yourself so Sanji does it. Perhaps the reason Saturn can't do anything to Luffy but stand still lies on the fact he is focused at stopping Sanji and the others?

It's the obvious answer, plot demands it.

Just like Kizaru will only be on his feet once Luffy gets up as well, Oda has been doing stuff like this for ages. Luffy cannot save Bonney AND Kuma if Kuma isn't there fighting (and losing to) Saturn first. Kizaru can't be left wandering around if Luffy isn't up first.
Yeah so oda had Luffy and Kizaru knock themselves to the ground in this fight and they’ll both get back up and fight again. Saying it’s just plot is ignoring the actual fight.

Nice chapter. Saturn is still evil without reason but the rest is pretty cool.

I think we already heard about the 8th family of CD's... The one that shot Sabo was from that family, no? I'm too lazy to check..

Kizaru starting to change, that's nice. And Kuma appearing to save his daughter is pure DAD kino.
That 8th thing was suppose to be ginny is 8th wife of some CD , got to like bad translations lol .

Dude, read my posts if you decide to reply to them.
I don't expect Dragon to do anything fighting-wise. I only think he might pop in, save Bonney (his comrade's daughter; also, Dragon's redemption for not having saved Ginny), to tip his hat to Luffy, and to dip out.
BB is not part of the arc proper. BB is left for the epilogue. After the main conflict between the SHs + VP and the WG + Saturn is ended, the two BB spies will sneakly come in and steal some important knowledge/technology, nothing more, nothing less. This is not the time for the SHs to face any BBP. This is not the place for Dragon to be fodderized either.
dragon already save kuma from mary joa by sent sabo and co but kuma already make his choice to go away again. dragon always potrayed as wise men who doesnt force things. until he found out the reason of all this bizarreness of kuma, he prolly wont make move again, vegapunk or bonney prolly the one that later tell dragon. after all of these incident, they definetely need safe place to lay down.

Yeah so oda had Luffy and Kizaru knock themselves to the ground in this fight and they’ll both get back up and fight again. Saying it’s just plot is ignoring the actual fight.
Kizaru never knocked Luffy out lol
Luffy exhausted himself out and knocked the fuck out of Kizaru.
And it is plot both of them are not up and running yet, Oda needs to move the plot forward and with two power houses wandering around it is more difficult.

This literally happens EVERY arc.