Current Events Egghead is an escape arc. Why do people keep ignoring this?

I mean those same people here thought Kizaru was referring to Saturn when his thought bubble said "This is bad" and not to being knocked the fuck out by Luffy.

Acting like one party has been always right is laughable

Why are you still talking about me when I put you on ignore?

Do you realize I'm not paying rent?

How bold of you to say that "I have been wrong several times" but you ignore the fact that I was more correct than you will ever be:
- Luffy finished Kizaru in less than 5 chapters (as I kept pushing)
- Luffy finished Kizaru with 1 single attack that was close to Bajrang Gun (I said this the moment we saw Kizaru in the first place)
- Kizaru used "light clones" like I predicted
- Saturn landed on Egghead

My future predictions:
- Saturn in my eyes is the main villain of Egghead and Luffy's main fight, as I assumed already in chapter 1094/1095
- Luffy won't fight Kizaru for round 2
- Luffy will free Bonney from Saturn
-> I initially thought this would happen after the flashback but now I think it'll happen to free both Bonney and Kuma from Saturn
- Nika will fight Saturn in round 2
- Kizaru will either betray Saturn and team up with Luffy or fight Zoro
- Luffy will defeat Saturn with "Bajrang Stamp", a Gear 5 variation of "Gum Gum Axe", crushing him like a spider/insect and this may split Egghead in half

In Wano, I predicted in advance that:
- Luffy would fight Kaido
- Luffy would awaken his devil fruit into "Gear 5" (@terabyte also predicted that)
- The "legendary" devil fruit the Gorosei were talking about in chapter 1037 was Luffy's (I said this in chapter 1037)
- Luffy's devil fruit was 100% related to "Nika" -> I thought it was the "resin" devil fruit but the fruit was still legendary for Nika
- and the list is long

I don't get the details correctly, it's impossible, and that's what you guys are "attacking me for" but my analysis of the narrative has always been on point.

Stop seeing at the glass "half empty" when you don't even guess 10% of what I guess.
Lmao!
“I predicted that Luffy will fight Kaido in Wano,” and the sky is blue. Trying to congratulate yourself for that is just silly.

And no, you can’t revise history because everyone else doesn’t have the memory of a goldfish like you.
- You predicted that Luffy would KO Kizaru in just 1 chapter because of an editor’s note. Wrong, what a surprise!
- You predicted that Luffy will be the one to save Bonney from Saturn. Wrong again.
- I believe you were also one of those pretending that WSG wasn’t a special attack to begin with…pretending with Kerkovian that it was just some casual one (irc. That one could have just been his usual madness, but who knows with all the crap you say.)
If not, you were definitely one of those pretending that Kizaru was KO when it was obvious he’d just be getting up. And Lo and behold, Kizaru is getting up on his own while Luffy needed someone to deliver food to him.

The rest are just a hodgepodge of things most also predicted or took for granted (like the clones or Saturn landing on the island he was going to. What a shocker!)

Just like Paper said, the issue is simply your bullheaded stubbornness to consider other possibilities. You want to pretend that your word is law, then refuse to admit or apologize when it turns out incorrect like others tell you otherwise.

The only thing I’d say is that you’ve shown a modicum of growth by no longer pushing Zoro Kills Kizaru as the only option.
Newsflash though, that ain’t happening. That’s one of those things you shouldn’t need anyone to tell you is just plain dumb at this point.

There are certain things that have various possible outcomes and it’s fine to be open minded for those…but there are also things that should’ve been obvious as hell if you put aside your hatred for certain characters and learned to enjoy the story without agendas. Don’t expect any coddling for those if you claim to be grown up.

Paper is butthurt because I kept cancelling him for weeks and now that he knows I was wrong, he uses that against me instead of properly analyzing the whole context: Luffy did not free Bonney in that instance because Kuma landed on Egghead to do it (which I did not expect because I thought that Kuma's soul was not in him), Luffy will free Bonney and Kuma from Saturn which is much better than what I had initially predicted.
You and your whole "context" in a nutshell, which you continued to argue for 3 months:

Luffy needs only 32 seconds to get back into Gear 5, which will be right after the flashback.

Nika is defeating Saturn and liberating both Bonney and Kuma.
This one's even funnier, especially since you tried to shit on me about it:

Flashback ends
Nika and/or ancient robot saves Bonney from Saturn
Odd how your opinions conveniently change with "context".

Nika has returned...

Big News.... the world will know that the liberation God has retuned. Defeated 1 of the for Gods, Gorosei.

You aint ready for this world, the history you been told has always been a LIE !!!!

I mean those same people here thought Kizaru was referring to Saturn when his thought bubble said "This is bad" and not to being knocked the fuck out by Luffy.

Acting like one party has been always right is laughable
Who are “those same people here” though? Are you maybe projecting a handful of people to everyone else?

One party has certainly been far more wrong than the others if we’re talking about Pringles & PaperChampion.
Then there’s those that are even far worse than Pringles because at least he didn’t say that Luffy would defeat Kizaru in base, for example.

Who are “those same people here” though? Are you maybe projecting a handful of people to everyone else?

One party has certainly been far more wrong than the others if we’re talking about Pringles & PaperChampion.
Then there’s those that are even far worse than Pringles because at least he didn’t say that Luffy would defeat Kizaru in base, for example.
Projecting what? I had several discussions with those same people here which were wrong and refused to accept being wrong many times.
I don't even know you so there's that

Luffy is still defeating Saturn this Arc though.

Projecting what? I had several discussions with those same people here which were wrong and refused to accept being wrong many times.
I don't even know you so there's that

Luffy is still defeating Saturn this Arc though.
Was just wondering because it typically turns out that when people resort to “those same people,” they somehow can’t produce any actual names. Projecting made up arguments is a notorious pastime of folks like Pringles & co.

The only one I know that believed that Kizaru wasn’t damaged at all by WSG is Elder Lee. On the other hand, the Admiral haters like Pringles have indeed been wrong far more in just a couple of chapters while being more vitriolic despite that.
I just found it amusing to try and act like both parties were anywhere near the same rate of error.

Lmao they were and that's why they silent now :kayneshrug:
If you are trying to indirectly reference our conversation about the "state" of Kizaru after getting hit by Luffy, I quite literally admitted to you that I was wrong the moment summaries and pics were revealed for 1095.

So if you ARE talking about me, then I have no idea what you are trying to paint me in a negative light for arguing against you after that. Im also "silent" because you arent tagging me lol, what did you expect?

Conversely, I got the equivalent to a "fuck you" from Pringles when he was wrong lol

If you are trying to indirectly reference our conversation about the "state" of Kizaru after getting hit by Luffy, I quite literally admitted to you that I was wrong the moment summaries and pics were revealed for 1095.

So if you ARE talking about me, then I have no idea what you are trying to paint me in a negative light for arguing against you after that. Im also "silent" because you arent tagging me lol, what did you expect?

Conversely, I got the equivalent to a "fuck you" from Pringles when he was wrong lol
Paperchampion, more like Cryingchampion.

You are deluding yourself into nonsense.

Move on.

Paperchampion, more like Cryingchampion.

You are deluding yourself into nonsense.

Move on.

Thought you were done?

Lets see here:

1. First image is exactly what Im talking about. You didnt want to admit you were wrong lmao

2. You are missing multiple posts prior to that where insults were thrown at me before acknowleging anything lol

3. You conveniently left out posts like this one where you say Im right but then go off on a tangent about how I didnt see the "big picture".

Paper is butthurt because I kept cancelling him for weeks and now that he knows I was wrong, he uses that against me instead of properly analyzing the whole context: Luffy did not free Bonney in that instance because Kuma landed on Egghead to do it (which I did not expect because I thought that Kuma's soul was not in him), Luffy will free Bonney and Kuma from Saturn which is much better than what I had initially predicted.

Thats where you and me differ, I wasnt a cunt to Strawhat Bible when I was proven wrong. I immediately owned up to him lol.

Kumas the crux of this arc. Whether the straw hats win or escape it’ll be up to what happens with Kuma Bonney, and likely the ancient robot.

Currently it’s possible the straw hats will separate again:
The ancient robot takes those in the labophase to Elbaf along with Punk Records
The remaining straw hats fight alongside kuma and Bonney and join them after defeating Saturn and Kizaru

The arc still needs to end with escape . So they still need to escape to Elbaf .

Clearly I don’t think Saturn will lose this arc but I see him getting high diff fight against luffy and Dragon /Rev army somehow comes in last minute help luffy escape .Clearly Saturn still has to report to Imu I think Imu will kill of Saturn for his failure and appoint Garling .

Blackbeard may kidnap Punk . We know BB pirates are silently lurking they may still play spoilsport .

I really don't understand the willingness of certain people to ignore the fact that Saturn is most likely falling here and how they turn their arguments of the Egghead incident "around this".

They are clearly ignoring the elephant in the room.

Maybe Kizaru teams up with Luffy, whatever, but don't ignore the "obvious".
This was also a shocking event: