ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I really want Kuma to do the same as Luffy to Charlos but I fear its probably gonna be more like

Post automatically merged:

It’s very suspicious that Oda didn’t let Kuma’s punch land this chapter. I’m hoping it does, but it’s quite possible that it gets interrupted somehow

Oda may be about to do the biggest cocktease or the most cathartic moment he’s done in a while.
Imagine if Kuma explodes next panel before it connects.:josad:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
“Have you ever been served at the speed of light?”
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Now we finally get who served Kaido food when he was infiltrating navy bases lol.
Nevertheless, this meme is seriously one of the best.
We here at MarineDonalds appreciate your acknowledgement of our services and appreciating the unrivalled speed and reliability of our Kizaruber Eats Delivery Service! We are the worlds strongest and fastest food delivery service, count on us for satisfying your hunger needs faster and better than any pirate frauds, especially the biggest of mothers too!

:cheers::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Which means he'll effortlessly no sell the punch next chapter....Kuma's suffering will continue until Luffy saves him.
Lol, so what reaction is Saturn supposed to have if gets damage?

If he's nonchalant -> He doesn't care so nothing will happen

If he's worried -> It's Oda doing the opposite so nothing will happen

Lol, so what reaction is Saturn supposed to have if gets damage?

If he's nonchalant -> He doesn't care so nothing will happen

If he's worried -> It's Oda doing the opposite so nothing will happen
If he was chill and confident I would be suspicious. But he acts like Kuma is about to end his career so I'm assuming Oda is baiting and nothing will actually happen.

Does anyone know what kind of power Saturn used to hold everyone down? Was that ACoC or his DF?

I was surprise to see Sanji struggling and couldn't use his "hidden" powers to save Bonney like he did to all the other women who were in the verge of death.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what kind of power Saturn used to hold everyone down? Was that ACoC or his DF?

I was surprise to see Sanji struggling and couldn't use his "hidden" powers to save Ginny like he did to all the other women who were in the verge of death.
DF. It only activated after the blood from the stab disappeared when he specifically stated he wanted to be stabbed so likely a DF power that uses that blood as a medium