Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
jesus christ, thank god he is not a writer
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk slander is always so trash
You guys need to stop worrying about mentally ill schizos being schizos. You read the story, you know that Mihawk has a high bounty because he's the WSS, you know that Zoro's goal was mentioned in both of his last fights, give the schizos the respect they deserve and continue to wank the strongest fighting style in OP. :myman:

The year of the dragon starts with Ryuma slaying a dragon! :risiup:
Yes!

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but Monsters is not ZKK.

And, frankly speaking, Monsters can't replace ZKK.
Don't take it serious I was just kidding
Anyways have you guys seen wtf is happening with the comunity I didn't expect this from someone like greg

I hope this is all a joke and april fools day came early this year but this shit is even expanding through the japanese comunity

https://x.com/rakugakizonne/status/1742139483678478646?s=20
Because of this and coming from greg Japanese comunity started to get worried about it

I

Indigo

Just read this entire thread, and checked out the rest of his theories and info

really like this theory of Shanks being a son of Garling and Mihawk being a son of Imu, and both were raised together and taught swordsmanship by Garling

that would be crazy

really like this theory of Shanks being a son of Garling and Mihawk being a son of Imu, and both were raised together and taught swordsmanship by Garling

that would be crazy
oh shit, just realized he meant that Shanks was Garling's son, but also Imu's

So Shanks and Mihawk would be half-brothers and rivals

I

Indigo

Did he? Garlind (Garlic) being Mihawk's (vampire) teacher would be kinda funny.
Yeah

and Garling has the moon design

while Mihawk has the Yoru (night) sword

i think he theorizes that Mihawk's father would be from Lulusia, because the king looks like a vampire and the country seems to be designed based on Romania

you know, all the Vlad the Impaler / Dracule stories and myths

So maybe the destructuion of Lulusia could be important to Mihawk

Yeah

and Garling has the moon design

while Mihawk has the Yoru (night) sword

i think he theorizes that Mihawk's father would be from Lulusia, because the king looks like a vampire and the country seems to be designed based on Romania

you know, all the Vlad the Impaler / Dracule stories and myths

So maybe the destructuion of Lulusia could be important to Mihawk
I read it as Lulusia being a reference to Romenia not that Mihawk is from there.

that would be crazy

oh shit, just realized he meant that Shanks was Garling's son, but also Imu's

So Shanks and Mihawk would be half-brothers and rivals
Imu is for sure a guy

Yes!

Don't take it serious I was just kidding
Anyways have you guys seen wtf is happening with the comunity I didn't expect this from someone like greg

I hope this is all a joke and april fools day came early this year but this shit is even expanding through the japanese comunity

https://x.com/rakugakizonne/status/1742139483678478646?s=20
Because of this and coming from greg Japanese comunity started to get worried about it
So he mean to say that WB isn't a strongest man in the world and Kaido isn't the Strongest Creature anymore because they "maybe" lose before and we didn't know or get any info about that. LMAO that is so dumb

So he mean to say that WB isn't a strongest man in the world and Kaido isn't the Strongest Creature anymore because they "maybe" lose before and we didn't know or get any info about that. LMAO that is so dumb
What I don't understand is why mihawk would took part on the paramount war if he is not even related with WB because it doesn't make any sense what surprise me is what happened to this guy he usually post good material and he is the only "oficial" source that the made the analysis of the chapters ln japanese and english thought he was legal and neutral and didn't take part in powerlevel shits specially when we talk about someone of shueshia😐

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What I don't understand is why mihawk would took part on the paramount war if he is not even related with WB
It is an obligation of a Warlord to participate in that war if they want to keep their status.
It was declared shortly before the War of the Best.

Don't lose faith because of some tweets from a man who "works" for Shueisha, only Oda decides what to do, even the editor can't interfere.

First point: Mihawk and Blackbeard, any connection? No, 0 panel in manga about Mihawk and Blackbeard, the BB offensive doesn't exist in the manga (wtf really a man from Shueisha said this shit?) and the Payback war is caused by the remainder of the Whitebeard pirates not Blackbeard.

Second point: Blackbeard was looking for devil fruits ( Hancock or Ace devil fruits for example), he doesn't care about a swordsman or a black sword. ( I don't know if this is the mysterious "BB offensive" :kobeha:)

Third point: Shiryu, can a man negged by injured old Garp be stronger than the Strongest swordsman, the only one with a black sword? Did Shiryu defeat the rival of a yonko ( Shanks) and when he didn't have his devil fruit? Lmao. Egghead Zoro with adcoc ( the strongest ability according to the WSC Kaido) to S-Hawk ( Mihawk clone with lunarian genes, so max durability or incredible speed): " you are actually a little more human than him". Mihawk is still much stronger than this Zoro, Shiryu without his devil fruit and with his devil fruit. Furthermore, Zoro declared his dream in Dressrosa+ the flashback ( in Wano) of his promise to Luffy after the defeat with Mihawk , he can't be already the WSS ( this in response to that Toei animator).

Last point: Greg: " are all of Oda's characters infallible in omnisciency at all times in all situation?" No, indeed according to the public opinion Mihawk is a subordinate of Buggy ( and we know this is a fake news) and he still has a higher bounty than him. Bounties in One Piece=danger index, so Mihawk is more dangerous than a Yonko ( this according to Oda not me :kayneshrug:).

Conclusion: have faith, Mihawk is truly a monster and a top tier, Zoro has a huge mountain to climb :datas:.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Don't lose faith because of some tweets from a man who "works" for Shueisha, only Oda decides what to do, even the editor can't interfere.

First point: Mihawk and Blackbeard, any connection? No, 0 panel in manga about Mihawk and Blackbeard, the BB offensive doesn't exist in the manga (wtf really a man from Shueisha said this shit?) and the Payback war is caused by the remainder of the Whitebeard pirates not Blackbeard.

Second point: Blackbeard was looking for devil fruits ( Hancock or Ace devil fruits for example), he doesn't care about a swordsman or a black sword. ( I don't know if this is the mysterious "BB offensive" :kobeha:)

Third point: Shiryu, can a man negged by injured old Garp be stronger than the Strongest swordsman, the only one with a black sword? Did Shiryu defeat the rival of a yonko ( Shanks) and when he didn't have his devil fruit? Lmao. Egghead Zoro with adcoc ( the strongest ability according to the WSC Kaido) to S-Hawk ( Mihawk clone with lunarian genes, so max durability or incredible speed): " you are actually a little more human than him". Mihawk is still much stronger than this Zoro, Shiryu without his devil fruit and with his devil fruit. Furthermore, Zoro declared his dream in Dressrosa+ the flashback ( in Wano) of his promise to Luffy after the defeat with Mihawk , he can't be already the WSS ( this in response to that Toei animator).

Last point: Greg: " are all of Oda's characters infallible in omnisciency at all times in all situation?" No, indeed according to the public opinion Mihawk is a subordinate of Buggy ( and we know this is a fake news) and he still has a higher bounty than him. Bounties in One Piece=danger index, so Mihawk is more dangerous than a Yonko ( this according to Oda not me :kayneshrug:).

Conclusion: have faith, Mihawk is truly a monster and a top tier, Zoro has a huge mountain to climb :datas:.
Conclusion #2: Whatever Greg, Thurlow, Arthur or whichever Oda's angel says, assume the exact opposite. :milaugh: