Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What straws?
Sanji vs Page One happens:
Sanji is fine next chapter, no injuries
Page One is not seen for ~50 chapters

Few days later, Drake still continues to search for Soba mask while Page One is nowhere to be seen even though they both were sent for same task.
Yasue execution- Drake is present but Page One is nowhere in sight.

Funny how I didn't hear you complaining when people were grasping straws when Luffy "beat" Page One just because we didn't see him for few panels
So a character not being seen means they’ve been knocked unconscious?? :gokulaugh:

Y’all hear that, everybody? We haven’t seen Fujitora since the Reverie, so he’s out! Ryokugyu and Vegapunk have never been seen because they are constantly getting their asses kicked!

It's a theory. They're suspecting that's why Kaido was going to MF and puts Shanks' actions into question
Its a theory, but Kaido's first dialogue 180 chapters ago implies he's jealous that WB died the way he did. It almost seems like Kaido wanted to be there with him and also die. Yamato knowing Ace may also support this, if Kaido actually cares for his son/daughter (whatever Yamato's actual pronouns are)

holy shit!

Does that mean that Kaidou actually wanted to save Ace at MF, which means that Shanks helped the government to kill Ace
:endthis:

thank you, Akagami!
hmmmm .... that's what are you talking about then ....

even if Kaido wanted to save Ace ... unlikely but possible ...

Shanks stopping him was most likley for a greater good ... he rather Ace die than Kaido made it to Marine Ford

p.s

I LOVE villains ... if Shanks being a villain wasn't unlikely I would go for it

cause simply there is no need for Shanks being a villain

Teach and Imu are enough .... unless ... Shanks is the son of Imu and final boss of the verse or some shit

I don't like that to be true cause doing it right and without plot hole is a really really hard at this point ....

I rather Shanks be a fodder than have a bad story arc

Status
Not open for further replies.