Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I just hope we get good 1v1's and decent fights this arc
Gyou'Un for some reason died to Ouhon instead of fighting Shin
Houken fight was disgusting
Zenou got defeated by Arrows instead of fighting 🍌
Let's not even talk about Seika's second strongest warrior either
If Bananji, Ji Aga or the like are supposed to die i hope they get a sick fight vs Ou hon, Bajio, Ytw etc..

I just hope we get good 1v1's and decent fights this arc
Gyou'Un for some reason died to Ouhon instead of fighting Shin
Houken fight was disgusting
Zenou got defeated by Arrows instead of fighting 🍌
Let's not even talk about Seika's second strongest warrior either
If Bananji, Ji Aga or the like are supposed to die i hope they get a sick fight vs Ou hon, Bajio, Ytw etc..
I'm already preparing myself for a lame Bananji death sequence. SSJ seems to be the main threat on that Wing and YTW will potentially slay him personally.

If the title is correct, we're still going to get more Zhao's hype through Seika.
I wouldn't worry too much though. Ousen still hasn't make any move as opposed to RBK. And Hara can't have him suffer a loss like that. So when he makes his move, it will be the counter attack.
I also wonder If Qin didn't already bribe Zhao's official to kill RBK, and that's why we got the spy arc before this one. Hara might want to make it different than irl, with all the death flags RBK got thus far, maybe he will bite the dust soon at the hand of a traitor from his side.

You know, isn't Shin way behind the Zhao lines? What is to stop him from hitting Enkan from behind and pincering the Zhao Left Wing from the front and back? One of the things that could probably screw Riboku's plan up now is if the Zhao Left Wing crumbles from a decapitation strike on its leadership. Lol.