Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Yamato IS a girl ? Wtf ?!! I guess it explains the long hair and the mask. .
So could Kaido being suicidal because he has a girl instead of a boy he wanted?
It could also explain the announcement he planned to make later at the banquet which was going to confuse his crew.
If Yamato is really a girl,I guess "she"(?) is definitely not the Ace and not any stronger than the calamities.

So Yamato IS a girl ? Wtf ?!! I guess it explains the long hair and the mask. .
So could Kaido being suicidal because he has a girl instead of a boy he wanted?
It could also explain the announcement he planned to make later at the banquet which was going to confuse his crew.
If Yamato is really a girl,I guess "she"(?) is definitely not the Ace and not any stronger than the calamities.

T

The Penguin

I mean it is strange that Oda let Law split with the others, I can feel a encounter and be honest, if he face a calamity or Who´s Who I can see him ending up as Hypetool...
But Law is on his submarine... He is not even on his foot.

He will made it in chapter 1000!
:steef:

This twist has very little impact on me because we've barely even met Yamato. Like the character didn't even exist until ten chapters ago. Him being revealed to be a girl doesn't really mean much to me until we get some context or just any characterization. I am happy that Ulti and Page One are already back on their feet. I'm also hoping when other characters beat them in the future, people don't use this brief scuffle with Yamato and Luffy to downplay them.

Status
Not open for further replies.