Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent downplayed Saturn at all tbh. In fact, my reasoning for Luffy not facing Saturn has to do with the opposite, in that I still dont think its right for a Gorosei to lose here if Imu is the final villain (even if he might).
I'm still on the side of Luffy vs Kizaru round 2, but at the same time I feel like Oda might be planning on removing Saturn during this arc.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Admirals have human emotions and are complex characters
some fans: "what the fuck is this shit? We want killing machines for our toxic power scaling."
Also imagine claiming dogs of the extremely corrupt and thus fascistic , genocidal, whatever world government who control the entire world and has it on its knees is a BAD thing lmfao.

:risitameh::saden::shame::risicheck::yurazclear::nicagesmile:

Its not like the WG has the Whorerosei, Holy Shites, and w/e else we dont know about not to mention Imu themselves and the island destroying, mother flame powered weapon that might be Uranus on their side too? They could end up with the Seraphims on their side as a worst case scenario. Just wait till Shanks and co turn out to be Holy Knights too /s.

I'd be extremely surprised if we don't get a coup against the WG by the Marines with Akainu in charge and leading it and thus being the one causing it ofc. I don't think Green Bull is as much of a Celestial D-Rider as he acts either, hes either forced to be for some reason, hes brainwashed or its all part of an act. Hes shown to idolise Akainu when hes alone and thus true to himself, at his most honest so he will probably follow in Akainus footsteps if Akainu rebels and goes for the coup as he should too.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Nuance? How dare we ask for that?! Its like the people who grossly misunderstand Kaido and just call him a bloodthirsty brute who loves to fight, same with Zoro too, makes my blood boil lmao. ITs like they just want them to be gladiators for our entertainment, slaves to the agendas/powerscaling.

Although Oda mishandled Zoro and Kaido a lot imo, I can still understand what he did and was trying to do and I hope he elaborate on both in future somehow, gives them more development somehow and adds to them, although with Kaido it would probably have to be via flashbacks like Gods Valley and or SBS/other non manga content or w/e.

:risiup::saden::hapnoel::kaidowhat:

If they're not outright 2-Dimensional sociopaths/psychopaths or w/e, how can I not blindly hate them at surface level without even trying to understand them and then making my decision about whether to hate them or not?

This is why I tend to hate powerscaling and agendas lol. But shippers are FAR worse regardless lmfao. Thats just a fact.

Should I even mention the parallel of Sanjis inner emotional conflict with needing to be a "heartless warrior of science" akin to robot/machine and thus no heart/soul/emotions to how Kizaru is needed to be the same by the WG and Marines for the "greater good", just like Judge was trying to make Sanji to be? Or Kaido with Yamato?

Its similar to hate on Kidd and how ignorant, agenda driven fools think he's all "scummy" and edginess with no nuance to him, despite Oda making it blatantly obvious since Wano at least that hes a jerk with a heart of gold, hes a troubled guy and hes trying to fight back against a cruel, unfair world but he hasn't lost his heart either. You could say hes armoured it up, hes covered it up in metal and spikes. Even during his introduction, he was calling out the sickness, the scumminess of the WG and Celestials but you know, according to his haters, hes irredeemable, pure evil scum lmfao.

Hes like Bakugo and Vegeta for example too. Both of those character as vicious, cold and edgy as they are, are actually much more caring, empathic, selfless etc than their extreme egos, "toxicity", aggression etc let on. Its just tough love, strong masculinity etc.
Although Goku and Deku helped Vegeta and Bakugo to become better people too ofc, humbled them and such.
And thus the same with Luffy and Kidd, it will happen in time, Kidd has been brutally humbled by Kaido, Shanks both indirectly and directly now in the most brutal and life ruining ways too, and so on.

Theres so much ignored nuance of the Admirals and Marines, even since Smoker and Tashigi first appearance and people just overlook it, are so blind to it, Oda has been showing nuance with at least Kuzan and Kizaru for ages now, especially Kuzan and also more so in Film Z too most of all and now Kuzan vs Garp and Kizaru at Egghead too.

Just wait until we learn more about Akainu in time as we will regardless including why he hates Dragon, if he idolises Garp or not and theus the irony of Garp wanting to kill him for killing Ace and so on.

We saw how Sengoku was completely devastated by the death of Rocinante who he saw as as on too.

Fujitora prostrated himself to King Riku and the rest of his family and Dressrosas people to apologise for the actions of Doflamingo, The WG and Marines and thus we saw the extremely explosive fallout between him and Akainu due to that too. Fujitora is extremely kind and humble, despite being one of the most important and strongest dogs of the WG, one of their "top dogs" and we don't know why he became a Marine, why he chose to permanetnly blind himself and thus adding immense layers to his character beyond what we've seen and know too ofc.

And not to mention, theres a slim chance Green Bull could be faking his behaviour at Wano, it felt too exaggerated, too forced, like very clownish for me BUT either hes just like this when hes on "duty" and he truly believes the WG's koolaid/propaganda and might be brainwashed/taken advantage of by them or is that clueless or maybe hes just a more nuanced character that we will come to learn about and understand in time.

Green Bull at Reverie was a completely differnet person to the "real Green Bull" so either Oda retconned his character as I suspected for years due to the death of his VA and or had other plans/changed his mind for him OR this is just nuance to Green Bull and he's more complex than he lets on. Like the other Admirals and some other Marines at least.

Not to mention Green Bull's tattoo refers to the story of the suicide of two lovers or w/e, a man who lost the love of his life or w/e the story is, Oda even referenced it and paid tribute to it a short while ago I believe, making a comment about it somewhere and in Bleach, Kubo did a masterful tribute to it in the final arc, which I can't elaborate on for major spoilers for it. But funnily enough, who I'm referring to has a flower theme like Green Bull funnily enough and has both a gentle, friendly, affirmative side but also more of a coldhearted, savage side as needed too.

Kuzan shouldn't need much explanation either ofc but he did go from Fired Up Justice to Lazy Justice after Ohara which explains a lot about him too and Film Z really delves into his psyche, his actions a lot too. I wish it was canon except that one godforsaken and thus worst ever Sanji scene lmao.
Yeah, shippers are the worst. I say this as giant ship trash.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

When this arc was set up as escape arc we never getting a big fight like that here.
After first chapter we see lufy vs Kizaru fights it became for cerain .
We not getting a Kaido level fight until maybe luffy fight BB and maybe 1 more if we lucky .
Of course we won't, how will we have a big fight if Saturn is dismembered and blown up with anything that is thrown at it?

I’m very happy that Kizaru is still on the WG side. I think it’s obvious he’s turning on them or at the very least the end point of his character is to choose his friends over his career.

Oda taking his time and stretching this out only improves Kizaru as a character
Either choice would be bad. The strongest fighters in the Navy are all pretty cold towards the WG except for Ryokugyu, and only if we don't consider the SBS about Fujitora and Ryokugyu true motifs. I don't like where this is heading (WG vs everyone else + marines). What is good for Kizaru is bad for the story

Status
Not open for further replies.