Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it’s a haki thing why didn’t Saturn just reactivate it? Kuma was gone but here’s Sanji and Franky fucking with Saturn?

Just say you were wrong and take the L dude it’s not hard
if you read the spoilers, Saturn seemed to be focused on attacking Kuma before Sanji and Franky interrupted to protect him.

Which again shows how Saturn viewed Kuma as a real threat while he didn’t give a fuck about the others(what he had already shown he could eye diff).

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Remember when some people thought that Kizaru would be this evil sociopath lol.
That video is actually by a certain someone here, I used to talk with them about that video on my OG account here lol. I was tempted to name them and bring up our conversation on the video but idk if they would like that ofc. Their video, the one you mentioned there blew up MASSIVELY though, absolutely tons of views and went viral pretty much.

I actually thought he would be a sociopath too pre Egghead, thus the "Unclear Justice" too. Kizarus character was a complete enigma until now so its a fair take regardless, its easy to dunk on people who actually take risks and present theories once they get proven wrong and you have that unavoidable advantage over and evidence against them.

Plus as the critics of Kizaru helping Luffy and becoming an ally complain about, the Marines and WG lose far too much if Kizaru "turns good". I rather he turned good but we'll see what Oda has planned for him ofc, we already have a "good" Admiral in Fujitora and we had Kuzan too somewhat but idk what to make of Kuzan anymore and I don't really understand him that well anymore after his fight with Garp. Although I think I understand what Oda is doing or trying to do but at the same time I am confused and conflicted about him.

I wish Kuzan had gone to Egghead and we could have had him blocking/freezing the Marine fleet, blocking off parts of the island and seeing how his ice fares vs the tropical heating system of Egghead but most of all, we could have had Kizaru vs Kuzan and Kizaru commenting on Kuzans defection and betrayal, becoming a pirate and thus underling for a Yonko and menace to the WG and Kuzan criticising him for still being a dog to the WG and Marines and saying how he free is now unlike "corporate slave/cog in the machine" Kizaru too.
Kuzan vs Kizaru would have been so interesting for so many reasons including to actually see Admirals fight on screen unlike the still missing/AWOL Kuzan vs Akainu fight and their clashes of beliefs and positions and such.

I really prefer this direction Oda has gone with Kizaru, this is much more compelling and adds wonderful nuance to him, its too easy to write a sociopath working for the biggest fascists, plenty of those in the lower ranks of the Marines and also tons of them amongst the WG including Lucci and Saturn ofc.

:ronalugh::jay-he:

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kuzans entire arc has been great. The only people who think he’s not well written are those who think he’s just “generic good guy”
Kuzan is introduced as a more morally upstanding admiral and nothing he does pre timeskip has any angles or shows depth to that position. The best thing about him is being a genuine pirate now and we haven't seen much in that department yet, compared to Kizaru's drawn out and realistic inner struggle from someone who always seems to ambivalent to fulfilling his orders.

Garp's inner struggle did cause it related to Ace/Luffy

Kuzan was literally introduced as the "nice" admiral and nothing he's done has been unexpected or clever besides legitimately joining Teach.
Well that was the entire point wasn't it.

The fandom though Aokiji is the good Admiral while Kizaru is the psycho WG dickrider and Lolda flipped those roles just to be unpredictable.

Going by this trend and thinking Oda might redeem Akainu because of this he might actually double down on making Akainu as despicable as he can possibly be (which I'd love)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well that was the entire point wasn't it.

The fandom though Aokiji is the good Admiral while Kizaru is the psycho WG dickrider and Lolda flipped those roles just to be unpredictable.

Going by this trend and thinking Oda might redeem Akainu because of this he might actually double down on making Akainu as despicable as he can possibly be (which I'd love)
Akainu's going to get a 4 page backstory that explains why he hates people who break the law. Any more and it'd be a slap in the face to Kaido lmao

if you read the spoilers, Saturn seemed to be focused on attacking Kuma before Sanji and Franky interrupted to protect him.

Which again shows how Saturn viewed Kuma as a real threat while he didn’t give a fuck about the others(what he had already shown he could eye diff).
You’re really double downing on this? Well you’re in for more disappointment if you think Saturns “eye diff” is going to keep happening. DF hax rarely work multiple times

Nah. Man. That's predictions for you. Some are right. Some are wrong. The difference is you do that weird thing where you pretend you don't make wrong predictions.
Oh now thats a new one lmao. I make wrong predictions all the fuckin time lol.

My God Valley/Uranus prediction was flat out wrong. You sure this isnt projection? You literally have not once admitted youve been wrong about Kuma or even Kizaru getting up. Instead, you flip the script and continue to accuse people of bias and agenda which is fucking IRONIC

Status
Not open for further replies.