Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bajrung gun would be slower than a snakeman attack
has little to do with luffy being adjusted to his new powerup .
it will always be slower
its a matter of tradeoffs.
Yes but I’m talking just normal movements. Luffys speed and mobility in gear 5 was shown to be way beyond what his snake man attacks could do. Yea he has a slower pure power technique like Bajrang but that doesn’t change the overall stat boost

vega punk hints kuma blood, can rewind damages/restore himself to past self in timeline!?

which would explain kuma not damaged here, when he arrived on okama island, and had no damages seen here after being rescued..

then later he lost his foot/half face melted off.. only to appear fine in egghead with face healed up, foot recovered....

so if this is special trait of buccaneers , he can basically go back to human point time frame...!? or it regenerating.

Yeah, I don’t know why people ignore the fact that if Kaido chose to dodge Bajrang gun would never land.

Any top tier character can likely dodge it since they should all be relative to Kizaru who could instantly warp dozens of miles away from Eghead.
they always do that bullshit of trying to eat attacks they arent suitable to take head on

same way doffy got fucked.

Well here's a rather simple example. In one of the Marvel comic book stories, Thanos, one of Marvel's biggest villains, get restrained and arrested by human police officers with little to no trouble. Now with what we know of Thanos as a character and his powers, this makes no sense no matter how you slice it. Someone can enjoy that one way or another, but no matter how you slice it, it can't logically explain how this should of occurred with any in-story explanation.
Yea logically objectively, unless Thanos have some serious case of alien motions, this shouldn't be possible

Yes but I’m talking just normal movements. Luffys speed and mobility in gear 5 was shown to be way beyond what his snake man attacks could do. Yea he has a slower pure power technique like Bajrang but that doesn’t change the overall stat boost
probably
Post automatically merged:

Tbh I don't think we'll be seeing Katakuri in the main story again.

Think the fanbase overhyped themselves on this character.
he will turn up
but as a nika bootlicker.

Can you explain to me wtf the merge is? I peeked the JJK thread and that's all anyone is talking about
Obvious spoilers
basically villain is going to merge every human to tengen to create a new type of being. Remember how season two started with Gojo failing to protect that chick who was supposed to merge with tengen? It’s that but on a country scale

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Obvious spoilers
basically villain is going to merge every human to tengen to create a new type of being. Remember how season two started with Gojo failing to protect that chick who was supposed to merge with tengen? It’s that but on a country scale
Okay what the hell is tengen now?

Can you explain to me wtf the merge is? I peeked the JJK thread and that's all anyone is talking about
Ok, I’ll go step by step.
1. Japan is surrounded by a massive barrier, this barrier traps cursed energy and curses inside of it and has given Japan a monopoly on cursed energy.

2. This barrier is maintained by Tengen, an ancient character that is a curse-human hybrid

3. Tengen was absorbed by Kenjaku since Geto’s body has a technique can absorb curses.

4. The merger involves forcibly merging every human in Japan with Tengen’s barrier, this will result in the creation of some sort of cursed energy super monster.

5. As a condition for the merger to occur, all of the people involved in the culling games (don’t want to explain what this, it’s pretty self explanatory) need to die and release their cursed energy to power the event.

Ok, I’ll go step by step.
1. Japan is surrounded by a massive barrier, this barrier traps cursed energy and curses inside of it and has given Japan a monopoly on cursed energy.

2. This barrier is maintained by Tengen, an ancient character that is a curse-human hybrid

3. Tengen was absorbed by Kenjaku since Geto’s body has a technique can absorb curses.

4. The merger involves forcibly merging every human in Japan with Tengen’s barrier, this will result in the creation of some sort of cursed energy super monster.

5. As a condition for the merger to occur, all of the people involved in the culling games (don’t want to explain what this, it’s pretty self explanatory) need to die and release their cursed energy to power the event.

@TheAncientCenturion i included the basics like who Tengen is and why they matter

also Sukuna is currently the one with the kill switch that can start the merger

vega punk hints kuma blood, can rewind damages/restore himself to past self in timeline!?

which would explain kuma not damaged here, when he arrived on okama island, and had no damages seen here after being rescued..

then later he lost his foot/half face melted off.. only to appear fine in egghead with face healed up, foot recovered....

so if this is special trait of buccaneers , he can basically go back to human point time frame...!? or it regenerating.
These TLs are kinda sus, you should wait for a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.