One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Shanks has the smallest crew, the lowest bounty, the least number of limbs, but is still the strongest and has the most powerful crew.

/s
How could he be the strongest when he’s a swordsman and the strongest swordsman is mihawk. Now that we know shanks has the lowest bounty even though he was on Rogers ship we can stop all the shanks is the strongest Bullshit which never made sense anyways

Noodles believes WB was never WSM in MF this is different panel with WB having clear health issues
Actually Sengoku confirms that EVEN SICK OLD WB, he was still the best!
Look at Sengoku's dialog with Kong.
Kong: there are still many legendary pirates out there.
Sengoku: WB was the best of them all

I don't know why some people want validation from WB and Mihawk every panel they are shown about their titles! Honestly, not accepting oda's words from various places that starts with Manga panels, and ending with his interviews and SBS. Not accepting them and having a different expectation for another character will only lead to disappointment later when the character they voted for as better ends up disappointing them. Then leading them to actually hate on a whole god damn arc because this character didn't do what they expected him/her to do

People always bring his quote from Marineford to crocodile, while they NEVER look at the other side of the coin. WB came to Marineford knowing FULL WELL he will not leave this place alive. He is only one man with one heart as he stated! His quote on not staying as strongest also applies AFTER HIS DEATH.

Meaning, he can die while being strongest still. BUT after his death, someone may surpass him which is expected! So, yeah, the sentence still applies AFTER HIS DEATH where he will not remain in the eyes of others as strongest!

It also can work with people WHO DID NOT SURPASS HIM even after his death!

Meaning, after his death, the title is vacant, someone can claim that title EVEN if he didn't surpass him.

Like I said, WB was implying his DEATH in that scene, and NOT that he became weaker than someone else at that time!

I

Inspector_Mu

Actually Sengoku confirms that EVEN SICK OLD WB, he was still the best!
Look at Sengoku's dialog with Kong.
Kong: there are still many legendary pirates out there.
Sengoku: WB was the best of them all

I don't know why some people want validation from WB and Mihawk every panel they are shown about their titles! Honestly, not accepting oda's words from various places that starts with Manga panels, and ending with his interviews and SBS. Not accepting them and having a different expectation for another character will only lead to disappointment later when the character they voted for as better ends up disappointing them. Then leading them to actually hate on a whole god damn arc because this character didn't do what they expected him/her to do

People always bring his quote from Marineford to crocodile, while they NEVER look at the other side of the coin. WB came to Marineford knowing FULL WELL he will not leave this place alive. He is only one man with one heart as he stated! His quote on not staying as strongest also applies AFTER HIS DEATH.

Meaning, he can die while being strongest still. BUT after his death, someone may surpass him which is expected! So, yeah, the sentence still applies AFTER HIS DEATH where he will not remain in the eyes of others as strongest!

It also can work with people WHO DID NOT SURPASS HIM even after his death!

Meaning, after his death, the title is vacant, someone can claim that title EVEN if he didn't surpass him.

Like I said, WB was implying his DEATH in that scene, and NOT that he became weaker than someone else at that time!
Lol Sengoku believed but he was wrong
Sengoku hasn't seen WB in years.

Marco Crocodile WB himself confirmed he wasnt strongest no more.

You dont need mental gymnastics
The sentence never applied to his death only.

You gotta be hella wrong to believe that MF WB was Still WSM... imagine WB cant do Jack to Kizaru and Kuzan... needs a chespshot to finally hit Akainu
Yup WSM .

WB wasnt WSM the moment he was old and sick
It was confirmed when he fought jn MF

Oda might be feeling like King Bradley when he fighting Scar and he get to go all out. King Bradley says something like,
"I Feel Like I've Finally Arrived"

He's been waiting for these moments and Wano and the rest of the series, since all the way back in the beginning of OP when he only thought about Yonkou, World Govt., and Marines. Even Naito said something along the lines of, "from the end of Act 2 forward starts the real core of the series".

I think from here on out really, this is where he gets to have fun and reap the rewards of his constant planning, World Building, plot thread weaving, and managing of key players.

Oda the rest of the series, with all his foreshadowing & world building paying off:

End of Wano, he might say fuck it and show us a panel Saying "Somewhere on a Certain Moon"

Status
Not open for further replies.