One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks with the lowest bounty. Didnt he have the highest lol?

Thank God, now i firmly believe he's the weakest/only stronger than BM.
To be fair, People only hyped Shanks because of his haki which split the skies.

Then we have BM and Kaido doing the same shit with their Haki. And they are on top of that DF users unlike Shanks, and they didn't lose a limb. And on top of that, Shanks is a regular superpowered human. While BM and Kaido have weird bodies that makes them naturally even more gifted! Where most of the attacks that may work on human, will NOT work on them!

But make no mistake. This simply makes Shanks MORE IMPRESSIVE than them to achieve a level equal to them. BUT he most likely is slightly lower.

I think he can come out on top if he used his head and strategy in the right way! After all, Shanks seems to be smart, and he is likely to know Future sight considering it was stated that he mastered all 3 types of haki to the highest level

None of those are facts?
So WB kaido are not above Shanks?
So BM dosnt have best Intel among emperors?
So shanks has an RP now?
Can you show me where shanks is said to world strongest? Where he is near invincible ?

I swear Shanks fandom are big deniers.

Apparently shanks isnt under WSM WB, WSC kaido, has better intel than BM, has RP and bigger fleets than others
Only the part about Whitebeard is. We don't know anything else about Shanks other than he rebuffed Kaido on the way to Marineford.

To be fair, People only hyped Shanks because of his haki which split the skies.

Then we have BM and Kaido doing the same shit with their Haki. And they are on top of that DF users unlike Shanks, and they didn't lose a limb. And on top of that, Shanks is a regular superpowered human. While BM and Kaido have weird bodies that makes them naturally even more gifted! Where most of the attacks that may work on human, will NOT work on them!

But make no mistake. This simply makes Shanks MORE IMPRESSIVE than them to achieve a level equal to them. BUT he most likely is slightly lower.

I think he can come out on top if he used his head and strategy in the right way! After all, Shanks seems to be smart, and he is likely to know Future sight considering it was stated that he mastered all 3 types of haki to the highest level
Im not underrating Shanks in the slightest. He's still on pair.

Just IMO not on top like most people tougth, most of my casual friends think he's top1, now I'll have a good argument.

And look, he's my fav Yonko and was my fav character since being a kid.

The line in the spoilers about Kaido and BM's alliance leaving the Marines in turmoil (more proof that the Yonko > Navy by the way) has me thinking that now Garp is in play to show up on Wano. Garp would have obviously found out, either by Coby himself or the marines in general, and I could bring up fear for Luffy given the threat. I’d love to see him go there out of fear of losing another family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.