One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This balance of power is a very flawed concept, it completely ignore supernovas and other promising Pirates like Luffy who aren't affiliated with any of these centers of power you described, strong countries like Elbaf, Wano, Zou or powerful criminal organisations such as the various organisations of the Undeworld or the Germa 66 or the RA or the Cipher Pol. Bounty Hunters wouldn't have to be a part of this balance of power defined by the WG either.
But pirates are aiming to become one of the central power-yonkou..

And,supernovas aren't central of power.

BTW,did anyone ponderd upon why garp,a Marine allied with Roger, a pirate?

It's the conversation

It's clearly Whitebeard's words, not Marco, so Ndule is right once again.
So you are denying Marco and other people did state he wasn't the WSM anymore? :pepeke:

My point is that WB never claimed to not be the strongest before he got heart attacks and so did the other people referring to him

Ichiji Niji are above Yonji.
What are you saying now
Like I said, they can be, but NOT by a big margin. Cause during the wedding cake. they alternated their attacks on the same people
We have Ichiji on Oven, Perospero
We have neji on Daifuku and Oven
We have Yonji on Daifuku

They all kind of had the same type of level enemies. Yonji is only being ignored by fans because he was defeated by Sanji off-screen.

And all of us fans thought he's so much below the other brothers. In fact, we also thought Sanji was better than him when they were kids. BUT Sanji's flashback proved this:

1- All four siblings are same age. No age gap to say someone is better.
2- Sanji was weakest
3- All three brothers developed in the same amount of rate and as quickly as each others.

The only difference is their specific abilities, one is sparks, one is electricity and one is a winch! But make no mistake, sure they can be slightly stronger but overall, they all are close to each others. and like I said, it's not that they are stronger than Yonji. It's that they are very close, yet Sanji defeated Yonji CASUALLY without injuries! That's the difference!

Like I said, they can be, but NOT by a big margin. Cause during the wedding cake. they alternated their attacks on the same people
We have Ichiji on Oven, Perospero
We have neji on Daifuku and Oven
We have Yonji on Daifuku

They all kind of had the same type of level enemies. Yonji is only being ignored by fans because he was defeated by Sanji off-screen.

And all of us fans thought he's so much below the other brothers. In fact, we also thought Sanji was better than him when they were kids. BUT Sanji's flashback proved this:

1- All four siblings are same age. No age gap to say someone is better.
2- Sanji was weakest
3- All three brothers developed in the same amount of rate and as quickly as each others.

The only difference is their specific abilities, one is sparks, one is electricity and one is a winch! But make no mistake, sure they can be slightly stronger but overall, they all are close to each others. and like I said, it's not that they are stronger than Yonji. It's that they are very close, yet Sanji defeated Yonji CASUALLY without injuries! That's the difference!
Sanji is equal to all his brothers . It was never stated that he was stronger then all of them. Judge called him weak at the end of the arc and he finished the arc with no fighta

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I quickly went through all the famous pirates list and found some pirates named roches or Rock but nothing catchy about them.

But, I did come across Drake- who was seen as a hero in England but More like a pirate in Spain. A double role just like x Drake in op.

Based on this, Drake could be seen as hero after wano LoL

Dragon is the undisputed leader of the only organization who targeted directly the WG. He has thousands and thousands people under him, he has guys like Kuma, Ivankov, the 4 commanders, Sabo under him. He has also some nations who supports him.

And they know that Dragon is Garp son.

And Dragon has high high chance of being a beast himself like top 5 in the verse.

Dragon is a direct threat and has already built a huge and efficient and long lasting organization.

For me Dragon is the most wanted man with the highest bounty. It doesn't mean he is the strongest it means he is the main threat for the WG. The yonko are in a deadlock for years, and they run for the PK title, and they are not as threatening.
And I was all good with that and I even would have back you with all what you said in the old days. UNTIL, Sabo's bounty was revealed, and then Oda made the Yonko commanders bounty SHIT on Sabo's.

The ONLY WAY, I may change my stance is after this Reverie, Sabo did something incridible and Oda raised his bounty to the billion and above!

Like I said, Sabo's bounty SHOULD REFLECT his leader bounty. He's the right hand man!

It's like Zoro for example, any showcase of his strength OR a big increase in a bounty will only reflect in a good way on Luffy

Same with Sweet General and Calamities. Kaido has higher bounty than Big Mom, then we have Calamities have higher bounty than Sweet generals.

And in the same manner, I am expecting Marco,Jozu,Vista to have higher bounty than Kaido's calamities as well!

Like I said, I have nothing against Dragon, it is just Sabo's bounty is just a let down with all honesty. If he's the right hand man, then he should have WAAAY higher if Dragon's bounty was that high! It should be by DEFAULT.

And I was all good with that and I even would have back you with all what you said in the old days. UNTIL, Sabo's bounty was revealed, and then Oda made the Yonko commanders bounty SHIT on Sabo's.

The ONLY WAY, I may change my stance is after this Reverie, Sabo did something incridible and Oda raised his bounty to the billion and above!

Like I said, Sabo's bounty SHOULD REFLECT his leader bounty. He's the right hand man!

It's like Zoro for example, any showcase of his strength OR a big increase in a bounty will only reflect in a good way on Luffy

Same with Sweet General and Calamities. Kaido has higher bounty than Big Mom, then we have Calamities have higher bounty than Sweet generals.

And in the same manner, I am expecting Marco,Jozu,Vista to have higher bounty than Kaido's calamities as well!

Like I said, I have nothing against Dragon, it is just Sabo's bounty is just a let down with all honesty. If he's the right hand man, then he should have WAAAY higher if Dragon's bounty was that high! It should be by DEFAULT.
Dragons bounty is that high guy. He’s the father of luffy fuck comparing him to Sabo look at as his bounty will always be higher then luffys

Sabo emerged as a Revo chief of staff recently in last 2 years, during MF war he didn't even had his memory. Its same reason as why BB, a Yonkou still has low bounty compared to other Yonkou. It will increase with time, his recent clash kn Reverie n if he is blamed for a country head death, it should be in 1B mark nw.

Also i think Dragon has been inactive for long time nw, its after long time all the commande4s are together.
I stated that just now. If Oda does make Sabo's bounty skyrocket after Reveire, I may consider it. But without that, it only reflects badly on Dragon with all respect. Let's hope reverie makes Sabo's bounty jump very high!

I

Inspector_Mu

You gotta be OP to handle WB BM Kaido Shiki egoes lol
Imagine WB Shiki BM daily lives together
Too much ego and they were probably clashing to train each other every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.