One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say 6 or 7b, Roger was never the threat that Dragon is now.
Dude, Luffy pre-timeskip did better against WG than what the Revs are doing lately!

If Dragon had a bounty higher than WB, I'll call it BS with all respect.

Also, considering the the RIGHT HAND MAN of Dragon has a lower bounty than even Perosepro! It clearly tells me that WG bounty on Dragon will not be the highest because he's "world most dangerous criminal"

His ideals and views is what is viewed as most dangerous to WG. However, don't you think that if Dragon's bounty was that high (even higher than WB) that the WG would put more bounty on his right hand man?

I mean 600 mil? c'mon!
I have hard time believing it.

If Sabo's bounty was over the billion, then yeah, maybe. And you cannot tell me that they are not related topics. Because Oda himself answered in SBS that a Yonko bounty by default affect his subordinate bounty as well. If Dragon was that high, it would have influenced Sabo's bounty in some shape or form to be really really really high.

Calamaties and Sweet Generals bounty are also a proof of that

BM wont be given higher bounty even if his crewmates are dangerous
She is the one who boost her commanders bounty
Her commanders and kids do not boost her bounty

A Yonko influence underlings bounty
Not the other way around

Can you explain to me why shanks has lesser bounty than kaido? Both from same generation!
Also Kaido is already stronger (fact)
If shanks was peaceful as you guys claim to say then he wouldn't have even over 3 billion.

Shanks has done some crazy stuff. He ain't a saint.
Even WB was conquering lands and beating people
It goes both ways. A Yonkou is half his worth without his crew, Luffy bounty got influenced by 5600 men he commands and BM is no exception.
Anyway my point was BM is ruthless when she gets angry, and candy demands or other such not met.

Shanks isn't as ruthless As Kaidou n BM that's why their bounty got inflated more, but he is still a pirate, a Yonkou and a strong one at that. So his bounty is still 4B.

I

Inspector_Mu

Montdor could beat most of Kaido's men, his fruit is kinda broken
:smithnie:Imagine thinking beast pirates have better iq than BMP
They are brute fighters...

You wonder why kaido gos solo vs Navy and his rivals? Because his crew sucks... no hope

That's s why he is consistently recurring people

How? It's clear that Strong characters are you affiliated to one centre of power.

Bounty Hunters usually work alone so how they would fit in among these Center of powers- navy, warlords, Yonkous and Ra?
This balance of power is a very flawed concept, it completely ignore supernovas and other promising Pirates like Luffy who aren't affiliated with any of these centers of power you described, strong countries like Elbaf, Wano, Zou or powerful criminal organisations such as the various organisations of the Undeworld or the Germa 66 or the RA or the Cipher Pol. Bounty Hunters wouldn't have to be a part of this balance of power defined by the WG either.

Sanji has not been shown to be above Ichiji or Niji
Yet Ichiji and Neji were shown to be equal to Yonji as all are same age. They simply are more flashy.
And Sanji beat Yonji EASILY

Oda didn't need for Sanji to beat the other brothers cause he revealed that they all were born same day and all developed together as fast as each other...etc!
Like I said, neji and Ichiji are simply more flashy, maybe a bit stronger than Yonji, but not by much!
And Sanji CASUALLY beat Yonji, he offscreened him without Sanji using Raid Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.