One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

None of those are facts.

Actually, it does. Kid had a bounty that was 15 million more than Luffy, and that was the only reason. They were only rookies back then. That number is probably astronomically higher for a bunch of people that have been around longer. Luffy was above Kid back then, and it’s not debatable now either.
None of those are facts?
So WB kaido are not above Shanks?
So BM dosnt have best Intel among emperors?
So shanks has an RP now?
Can you show me where shanks is said to world strongest? Where he is near invincible ?

I swear Shanks fandom are big deniers.

Apparently shanks isnt under WSM WB, WSC kaido, has better intel than BM, has RP and bigger fleets than others

S

stealthblack

He was called most wanted Man when wb was alive so I it's clear he has bounty above 5 billion.

Now, Roger did become pk but he didn't go against Navy or tried to over throw wg. This means dragon may have bounty even higher than Roger as he is working to over throw monarchies

but roger found raftel that had the rio poneglyph that maybe reveals the past of IM and cds. so he had the biggest power to overthrow them.

dragon is far from doing anything, he almost lost all his commanders declaring war lol

If Hawkins, Apoo, and X. Drake are part of the Headliners, and there's so many of them, then the Headliners are subordinate captains or something similar. If Kaido's other main members consist of supernovas, then it's time to drop One Piece.
What other main members ? The supernova are part of his headliners. The numbers and calamities are above them and can wipe out all the headliners with ease

Yeah but Sanji > the Vinsmokes in their Raid suits lmao. Adding that bonus to Sanji puts him a whole tier above them all.
I doubt he is that much stronger. A raid suit is a raid suit. That attack would defeat Page One but not Oven. Page One got defeated by Sanji with one kick as far as we know. Sanji looked like he wasn't even trying.

Oven's defence>>>>Page One defence

Status
Not open for further replies.