One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

It goes both ways. A Yonkou is half his worth without his crew, Luffy bounty got influenced by 5600 men he commands and BM is no exception.
Anyway my point was BM is ruthless when she gets angry, and candy demands or other such not met.

Shanks isn't as ruthless As Kaidou n BM that's why their bounty got inflated more, but he is still a pirate, a Yonkou and a strong one at that. So his bounty is still 4B.
Shanks ain't ruthless. Yet kidd arm is gone
C'mon... the only one I remember crippling people was Jack... from kaido crew
So RH pirates are ruthless as Jack.

Having a fleet is different from getting boost because your underling did X.

Yet Ichiji and Neji were shown to be equal to Yonji as all are same age. They simply are more flashy.
And Sanji beat Yonji EASILY

Oda didn't need for Sanji to beat the other brothers cause he revealed that they all were born same day and all developed together as fast as each other...etc!
Like I said, neji and Ichiji are simply more flashy, maybe a bit stronger than Yonji, but not by much!
And Sanji CASUALLY beat Yonji, he offscreened him without Sanji using Raid Suit
Niji gave Sanji a wicked knee that almost broke his back. Then they had his face swollen for the rest of the arc it seems like oda meant to paint them out to be superior. And I don’t want to hear that not fighting back because of Zeff exuse

I

Inspector_Mu

Yet Ichiji and Neji were shown to be equal to Yonji as all are same age. They simply are more flashy.
And Sanji beat Yonji EASILY

Oda didn't need for Sanji to beat the other brothers cause he revealed that they all were born same day and all developed together as fast as each other...etc!
Like I said, neji and Ichiji are simply more flashy, maybe a bit stronger than Yonji, but not by much!
And Sanji CASUALLY beat Yonji, he offscreened him without Sanji using Raid Suit
Ichiji Niji are above Yonji.
What are you saying now

Mihawk isn’t a yonkos right hand and his bounty should never be comparable to Marco mihawk shitstomps Marco. Why does Marco get all this hype he’s taken nothing but Ls
Yea Marco is much better portrayed than hawk-chan. Hawk-kun is more comparable to the legendary Vista.

Seriously though his speculation makes sense. Mihawk won't have a bounty close to that of a yonko given he doesn't lead an army. At best he will have 3B bounty in my opinion.

S

stealthblack

dragon is crying for losing his commanders, Im laughs at him, he doesn't have bigger Bounty then roger.

this story is about pirates, follows the pirate king story, revolutionary secondary characters will not have bigger bounty then pk.

You think he defeated Oven though? Oven was hyped up to have an even better defence than Katakuri himself. Page One got destroyed by Sanji. Oven is a tank.
Of course, Oven is a tank even more than Katakuri based on what oda said. yet Sanji with normal kick was able to hurt him. Don't you think that a diable jambe + Raid Suit would seal the game? Let alone Sanji is waaay faster, as was shown WITHOUT Raid Suit, and with Raid Suit, he is WAAAY FASTER, and literally invisible this time by the suit and not by his speed. On top of that, his suit can withstand flames, so Oven's ability wouldn't even pose a threat.

Dude, Luffy pre-timeskip did better against WG than what the Revs are doing lately!

If Dragon had a bounty higher than WB, I'll call it BS with all respect.

Also, considering the the RIGHT HAND MAN of Dragon has a lower bounty than even Perosepro! It clearly tells me that WG bounty on Dragon will not be the highest because he's "world most dangerous criminal"

His ideals and views is what is viewed as most dangerous to WG. However, don't you think that if Dragon's bounty was that high (even higher than WB) that the WG would put more bounty on his right hand man?

I mean 600 mil? c'mon!
I have hard time believing it.

If Sabo's bounty was over the billion, then yeah, maybe. And you cannot tell me that they are not related topics. Because Oda himself answered in SBS that a Yonko bounty by default affect his subordinate bounty as well. If Dragon was that high, it would have influenced Sabo's bounty in some shape or form to be really really really high.

Calamaties and Sweet Generals bounty are also a proof of that
Sabo emerged as a Revo chief of staff recently in last 2 years, during MF war he didn't even had his memory. Its same reason as why BB, a Yonkou still has low bounty compared to other Yonkou. It will increase with time, his recent clash kn Reverie n if he is blamed for a country head death, it should be in 1B mark nw.

Also i think Dragon has been inactive for long time nw, its after long time all the commande4s are together.

Fact: Roger avoided Big Mom during his visit to WCI. Something must happened during Rox vs Roger confrontation that it traumatized Roger so bad he decided to avoid her.

Another fact: Mihawk vs Vista, 1 was smiling, 1 was looking serious. Guess who was smiling one? Hint: It's not Mihawk.
1 was asking postponement, 1 wasn't. Guess who was asking postponement one? Hint: It's not Vista.

B-but Mihawk >>>>> Big Mom because she happens to own Napoleon!!

Niji gave Sanji a wicked knee that almost broke his back. Then they had his face swollen for the rest of the arc it seems like oda meant to paint them out to be superior. And I don’t want to hear that not fighting back because of Zeff exuse
I don't wanna hear a response then if you want to ignore this fact. What kind of argument where you ignore a FACT, and say "I don't wanna hear it" LOL
If you're ready to gamble and argue in a right way, look at context, not just be blindly and say "I don't wanna hear it". Those are words of a man in denial putting his finger in his ears and screaming "I don't wanna hear it" hahaha

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Dude, Luffy pre-timeskip did better against WG than what the Revs are doing lately!

If Dragon had a bounty higher than WB, I'll call it BS with all respect.

Also, considering the the RIGHT HAND MAN of Dragon has a lower bounty than even Perosepro! It clearly tells me that WG bounty on Dragon will not be the highest because he's "world most dangerous criminal"

His ideals and views is what is viewed as most dangerous to WG. However, don't you think that if Dragon's bounty was that high (even higher than WB) that the WG would put more bounty on his right hand man?

I mean 600 mil? c'mon!
I have hard time believing it.

If Sabo's bounty was over the billion, then yeah, maybe. And you cannot tell me that they are not related topics. Because Oda himself answered in SBS that a Yonko bounty by default affect his subordinate bounty as well. If Dragon was that high, it would have influenced Sabo's bounty in some shape or form to be really really really high.

Calamaties and Sweet Generals bounty are also a proof of that
Dragon is the undisputed leader of the only organization who targeted directly the WG. He has thousands and thousands people under him, he has guys like Kuma, Ivankov, the 4 commanders, Sabo under him. He has also some nations who supports him.

And they know that Dragon is Garp son.

And Dragon has high high chance of being a beast himself like top 5 in the verse.

Dragon is a direct threat and has already built a huge and efficient and long lasting organization.

For me Dragon is the most wanted man with the highest bounty. It doesn't mean he is the strongest it means he is the main threat for the WG. The yonko are in a deadlock for years, and they run for the PK title, and they are not as threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.