One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
But pirates are aiming to become one of the central power-yonkou..

And,supernovas aren't central of power.

BTW,did anyone ponderd upon why garp,a Marine allied with Roger, a pirate?
Not most of the pirates who avoid confrontations with the WG and are content to pillage and gain riches for themselves, yet many of them are still powerful fighters.
Also it's been made clear many times than the supernovas had a growing importance with them being the next generation of pirates and many of them defying the WG, warlords and yonkos.
Also bounty hunters true to their nature have no alliegance to anyone but themselves but their profession would cause them to work alternatively for the WG, countries, Pirates and other criminal organisations with enough money and connections to make them work for them meaning that they can work both with against any player of the balance of power.

Im not underrating Shanks in the slightest. He's still on pair.

Just IMO not on top like most people tougth, most of my casual friends think he's top1, now I'll have a good argument.

And look, he's my fav Yonko and was my fav character since being a kid.
I feel neutral about him. I don't hate him, and I don't like him.
I simply don't like when facts are presented to the reader, but they choose to ignore it and say "No, Shanks is higher"

S

stealthblack

Ace got done in good, i wouldn't mind Akainu makin more holes in that trash. He ruined all the WB pirates efforts. It would have been much better for WB pirates, if none of em went to save Ace that day.

Also, its not Garp fault, Ace choose piracy.

It's wb's fault, not ace. he knew nothing about bb, wb pirates knew him for 20 years. wb should have either left with his crew to get bb, or at least send marco or someone to help ace get bb. he was too confident, shanks warrned him but he didn't want to listen because derp i'm the whitebeard, punk.

Worst

Custom title
I'm honestly super convinced that Shiki will be the lurking legend

Something to thing about:

Originally, Oda wanted to have Shiki be mentioned during the meeting between Shanks and WB. He however held back because he thought it might be too much info for readers and confuse them. At that time, he did not know that the story about the pirate who caused havoc during Roger's time would be made into a movie.

And Shanks wanted to talk with the Gorosei about "a certain pirate".

Maybe Shiki talked with Shanks and asked him to join his crew cuz he developed another of his crazy plans and Shanks wanted to warn the WG that if they don't do something they're fkt up.

I can't hold the hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.