Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is Yamato, then I'd want her as a strawhat. They need another female in there. I wanted Carrot since that would give them a Mink, but Yamato would work too since she wants to be like Oden. Cant wait for the chapter to drop.
I think the best commander level woman would have been Robin with Haki. Since that's a bust I would actually like Yamato.

And Nami with Prometheus. I mean she's the second person in an emperor crew after this, come on.

Yamato admiring Oden instead of her own father is interesting....Her father is not an ordinary guy as well.....He is a powerful emperor controlling a huge country from the shadows.....

Luffy and co might have got a great ally now....Yamato being a women seems good in terms of matchup as well.....She can go against Big Mom!!

Kaido's suicide tendencies may be due to his own daughter admiring someone else instead of her own father ( And Kaido considers that some one ( Oden) to be foolish as well)....

M

MD Zolo

Many of you are just too into "who will be the next nakama".

Which I don't get.

- Unique, powerful female character with a unique fighting style
- Is carrying Oden's will, whose dream was to leave Wano and see the world.
- Was acquainted with Ace
- Has been waiting for Luffy for years (for some goal)

The last part should have been the biggest red flag for people. She's not waiting for anyone else, she's waiting for Luffy, the same way Oden was "waiting" for Whitebeard though Yamato HAS prior knowledge of Luffy.

But its an "Asspull"?
So...did Zoro wait for Luffy? Did Nami? Ussop, Sanji? Did any Straw hat wait for Luffy?!!

Yamato admiring Oden instead of her own father is interesting....Her father is not an ordinary guy as well.....He is a powerful emperor controlling a huge country from the shadows.....

Luffy and co might have got a great ally now....Yamato being a women seems good in terms of matchup as well.....She can go against Big Mom!!

Kaido's suicide tendencies may be due to his own daughter admiring someone else instead of her own father ( And Kaido considers that some one ( Oden) to be foolish as well)....
Yamato is not strong enough to take on Big Mom, if there is anyone she will fight against it will be Smoothie and that's if Oda is planning to have the BMP get defeated during the war.

Which I don't get.

- Unique, powerful female character with a unique fighting style
- Is carrying Oden's will, whose dream was to leave Wano and see the world.
- Was acquainted with Ace
- Has been waiting for Luffy for years (for some goal)

The last part should have been the biggest red flag for people. She's not waiting for anyone else, she's waiting for Luffy, the same way Oden was "waiting" for Whitebeard though Yamato HAS prior knowledge of Luffy.

But its an "Asspull"?
Its a boy. Kiku is a man too

I hope not , it is true she has will of oden but joining the crew wil be asspull in my opinion.

Shell be an ally in future .
What do you mean by asspull? Coz she is very strong? i agree that oda introduce her late in the arc should be beginning of wano at least drop the hint that kaido has a kid that would be more believable

Please God, let Yamato be male.
She's got boobs man.
Post automatically merged:

Ahhh, this new nakama thingy...
The problem is, it works for this character.

She is paralleling Oden right now, a character who joined 2 pirate crews to see the world. She even says in the spoilers she is inspired by Oden. She says last chapter that she's been waiting for Luffy for a long time.

Come on guys, this shit is writing on the wall. It's not even remotely like other "next nakama" speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.