Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, here's crazy idea... there's a theory that Kaido is a real Dragon who ate an Oni (human type df) just like Choper, so, if Kaido is a Dragon then his child will born a Dragon to, in that case Kaido gave his child a human type of DF to make him a human but there's one problem, the DF ends up being female type 🤣. So, Kaido has a Male child who ate female human type DF and this is why everyone call him Kaido's son, Yamato is Male AND Female at the same time if that makes sense.

For you to have an understanding it's like if Choper (who is a Male) ate Female type of DF so in his base form he's a male but in his DF form he's a female.

Guys, here's crazy idea... there's a theory that Kaido is a real Dragon who ate an Oni (human type df) just like Choper, so, if Kaido is a Dragon then his child will born a Dragon to, in that case Kaido gave his child a human type of DF to make him a human but there's one problem, the DF ends up being female type 🤣. So, Kaido has a Male child who ate female human type DF and this is why everyone call him Kaido's son, Yamato is Male AND Female at the same time if that makes sense.

For you to have an understanding it's like if Choper (who is a Male) ate Female type of DF so in his base form he's a male but in his DF form he's a female.
I don't think DF's work like that. Also thats just entirely stepping on Ivankov's domain here.

Its much simpler to assume Kaido and his crew refer to Yamato as "son" for some unspecified reason when she clearly is his daughter.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
If thats the case, YP would have clarified that the artist just decided to make up the rest of her body up while verifying that the pic was legit.

Come on guys, its way easier to assume that this 1:1 panel the provider drew, rather than just a face with with the rest open to interpretation.

They are a spoiler provider, not someone trying to lose credibility by drawing characters that don't represent their final figure.
Right right

I'm just saying there's a small possiblity that we only see her face

WAIT WHAT ? Yamato turns to be a woman ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oh my god, this is so funny but why kaido and others call him like a men, are you sure about that guys ? The drawing is awful and it's not at all Oda's style.

But if it's true, LMAOOOOO to all of you who thought yamato is gonna play a big role against Kaido, low top tier or yc1, we all know how Oda deals woman in OP :milaugh::milaugh:

Dreat it, run from it but your another big fat L is coming!!

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

Because you clearly glossed over every other point I made to you, unbelievable. The Oden parallels should have been clear enough.
First of all...you emphasized on the part I focused on.

Secondly, Oden parallel is irrelevant to joining SHPs. Because Oden's will is to open up Wano. If Yamato is carrying Oden's will, she will not join SHP, rather she will work to open Wano to world and make Wano citizens more acceptable of the outside world.

WAIT WHAT ? I was just not here for 48 hours and Yamato turns to be a women ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oh my god, this is so funny but why kaido and others call him like a men, are you sure about that guys ? The drawing is awful and it's not at all Oda's style.

But if it's true, LMAOOOOO to all of you who thought yamato is gonna play a big role against Kaido, low top tier or yc1, we all know how Oda deals woman in OP :milaugh::milaugh:

Dreat it, run from it but your another big fat L is coming!!
"B-But she is the ace right" :milaugh:

"B-But she is the ace right" :milaugh:
Tbh, she still can be by some weird virtue of her sharing the title and becoming friends with Ace, Luffy's brother. The "Ace" doesn't HAVE to be the most powerful card, its just assumedly so because of how its used in many card games.

Or there could entirely be a different character with the Ace ranking that we don't know yet.
Post automatically merged:

No, it's confusing as hell.
Its not really because YOU don't know the backstory yet. Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.