Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

People have the right to be confused about Yamato’s gender, it’s not a reason to accuse them of sexism or transphobia.
I get it but rest of the world arent like west. Trans and gay are taboo .

In my town gays are still frowned by catholics (I am talking of advanced state like catalan).

F

Fallen Prince

Lol. What? How did Izo reach Kiku who was near the rear entrance when they hadn't even made it to the front entrance. Momonosuke shouldve been executed by the time Izo made it to the back of the skull to meet his brother.
Not much marco used his df to transport izu, neko . Rest will arrive during war most likely.

I hope it won't take too long before the real battle start, to see the samurais and minks, Kaido, BM and the Calamities and rest of the F6 in action and so it won't last too long before the real final battle on the mainland.

People have the right to be confused about Yamato’s gender, it’s not a reason to accuse them of sexism or transphobia.
There are people in this thread who have admitted they are "sexist" (possibly as a joke, idk) and "wished Yamato was a male" after seeing the clearly female figured drawing (with breasts and everything). I will not name names, but you can go back and find them.
Post automatically merged:

Kiku is a trans woman.
This is a weird topic but Kiku uses male pronouns still. Luffy and Zoro have commented on it.

F

Fallen Prince

There are people in this thread who have admitted they are "sexist" (possibly as a joke, idk) and "wished Yamato was a male" after seeing the clearly female figured drawing (with breasts and everything). I will not name names, but you can go back and find them.
Post automatically merged:

This is a weird topic but Kiku uses male pronouns still. Luffy and Zoro have commented on it.
Agreed seems like sjw like when they push their stupid propoganda into mangas.

Status
Not open for further replies.