[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think those that pushed Rej case to be necessarily scums, mafia would know townies from non townies and might defend Rej or not vote for him.

Only problem this time is, Rej gameplay was easy for scums to use as an excuse to lynch him. So they will not be suspected back for pushing his lynch. Or for voting for him.

For game to be fair. If Dr also get infected while treating, the balance won't be there.

I guess that's why we have multiple backup Drs.
Well I think it's certainly worth looking into who he was sussing and why.

D

Dragomir

Go away :milaugh:

Lol if he's town it doesn't matter to him how he plays, an unimportant role. That's why he played wild in the first place. What doesn't make sense is you branding him as obvious scum. Lanji and others saw through it though, so why didn't you? I don't expect it from you, dear Drago.

Yeah, TAC got it from Kiwi. We will have another one today, I guess.
How you play as town does matter. Rej's lynch proves this point.

I don't recall saying that Rej was an obvious scum. Nat, what is it that you expect out of me? Just cause some others do something or get something right doesn't I will too.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't think those that pushed Rej case to be necessarily scums, mafia would know townies from non townies and might defend Rej or not vote for him.

Only problem this time is, Rej gameplay was easy for scums to use as an excuse to lynch him. So they will not be suspected back for pushing his lynch. Or for voting for him.

For game to be fair. If Dr also get infected while treating, the balance won't be there.

I guess that's why we have multiple backup Drs.
Do we know for sure that there are multiple backup doctors? One person claiming to be that would use up our second claim for the day...

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If I share info on the outcome of the infection, would that use up one of today's claim? @AL sama @Reborn

On another note, I don't blame Dragomir and Noctis for the mislynch on Rej. Rej was asking for it with that play, he was playing like an outed scum trolling.

However, I think Finalbeta is the most suspicious out of everyone here.

Vote Finalbeta @Reborn

Well unless we have a doctor who can counter claim and prove me wrong—I’m telling the truth.

Why would I even bother saying I’m doctor and I went to visit Kiwi to cure her when it’s something that can immediately turn around and backfire with 1 word from another player? What’s the scum strat in that?

I’d just of said I got Corona and needed healing otherwise
What if Kiwi is mafia too? and this is some attempt at a bigbrain play? I wouldn't put it past you. Especially given that you are more than willing to spam to win people over.

How you play as town does matter. Rej's lynch proves this point.

I don't recall saying that Rej was an obvious scum. Nat, what is it that you expect out of me? Just cause some others do something or get something right doesn't I will too.
It does if a player gives a fuck. But some players don't, like Rej and me :madmonk:

I expect you to defend yourself and know why I suspect you. And to try to read you. You were really annoyed?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
thats interesting
cause I was just told rn
I dont need a mask to cure anyone.
Not to cure, if you visit me to cure me, you get Corona unless you have a mask. That’s my best assumption of what happened to me.
What if Kiwi is mafia too? and this is some attempt at a bigbrain play? I wouldn't put it past you. Especially given that you are more than willing to spam to win people over.
tinfoil upon tinfoil. You outed yourself by jumping on me so quickly and not knowing basic claiming mechanics

Not to cure, if you visit me to cure me, you get Corona unless you have a mask. That’s my best assumption of what happened to me.

tinfoil upon tinfoil. You outed yourself by jumping on me so quickly and not knowing basic claiming mechanics
Na Rej said we should sus you so you panicked and came up with this claim.
Post automatically merged:

You need a mask to not be infected.
Post automatically merged:

TAC is likely town. You didn't catch anything.
Weren't you also a Rej suspect?:wonderland:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Since you guys lynched a townie I have to be more active. Caught you, a scum, in my first real interaction:cheers:
You’re not even clever about this. You have zero reason to sus me apart from early game banter that leads back to the Kaiserreich. But because Jew D Boy mentioned America you’re trying to push that as me being dishonest—somehow.

Meanwhile you decide to believe tinfoil over the valid reasoning of me being doctor who cured Kiwi and was infected due to it. Then reveal you don’t know the claiming rules, which is sketchy. I wasnt that attentive and even I know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.