[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

You said that your posts pointed toward Germany in 1914. In what world is talking about the UN and the Geneva convention indicating Germany? Even if it's not the US, it certainly isn't Germany in that time period. I would have expected that you would have just admitted that you didn't know when the UN was established or when the Convention was signed but na you just avoided it completely. Not a townie thing to do.

Now it's 'shitposts'. Nice shift from 'larping as Germany in 1914' :wellwell:
TAC confirms it himself here that all that stuff about the UN and Geneva convention was him messing around.
Just tomfoolery and fun having before the game gets serious.
Now, can you shut up about this and stop trying to use it against him? It's a hella poor argument.

are masks one time use? Or will it protect you for the rest of the game?
I dont think so
ask in pm
I think once you buy it you have it
the problem is only one item is activated each phase.
Post automatically merged:

This is why I asked earlier, if someone claims to be the backup doctor now, can they even do anything for TAC before the end of the phase? What powers would the backup have that someone else couldn’t provide by buying something?
backup roles typically have no power
till the main role is dead
and tac isnt
they cant do anything

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I definitely can’t afford the cure, so even if TAC is town, I’m not sure how we’d heal him...the only upside if he is on our side is that one (or more) doctors are waiting in the wings, I guess.

TAC committed a slip. This slip is not accidental, he spoke as a knowledgeable man and so I don't believe that he would sharply hint to represent the US had he been Germany.

At this juncture I don't trust him, just like I don't trust Kiwipom anymore.

For the second time she didn't explain her motives about her vote routed to me.

Is there a difference from shitposts and larping for you??! What nonsense is this you’re spouting? First suggesting both Kiwi and i are scum to fit your agenda and now trying to push nonsense posts as something serious.

I also said “Danzig or war” which isn’t WW1 era but it still fits the German theme.

Every empty attempt to dig at me—going so far as to bring up my old posts to incriminate me but “lacking” the knowledge that you need to claim to address Corona infections—sinks you further and further.
This is a very feeble response. I almost didn't respond. You can't say Germany 1914 and when I look at your posts the time period is 1945. Nothing you say will change that pal.

When I first confronted you, you should have just said you were shitposting instead of you hinting at your role. Instead you doubled down and are now trying to shift the narrative to me taking your 'shitposts' seriously when before these 'shitposts' hinted at Germany in 1914.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TAC committed a slip. This slip is not accidental, he spoke as a knowledgeable man and so I don't believe that he would sharply hint to represent the US had he been Germany.

At this juncture I don't trust him, just like I don't trust Kiwipom anymore.

For the second time she didn't explain her motives about her vote routed to me.
Why are you like this? I never hinted at being the USA. Are you Sera’s partner? I feel bad for him, having his scum ally show his true colors so easily.

This is a very feeble response. I almost didn't respond. You can't say Germany 1914 and when I look at your posts the time period is 1945. Nothing you say will change that pal.

When I first confronted you, you should have just said you were shitposting instead of you hinting at your role. Instead you doubled down and are now trying to shift the narrative to me taking your 'shitposts' seriously when before these 'shitposts' hinted at Germany in 1914.
Okay—so no matter the era I am Germany. My hints could be back to Frederick the fucking Great and it would be the same conclusion. If my hints and game play leads to that conclusion no matter the era, then that’s what you have.

Please explain why you vividly remember my shitposts but can’t remember the rules?what reason do you have to doubt me other than rej’s nonsense and why are you eager to sus Kiwi?

TAC confirms it himself here that all that stuff about the UN and Geneva convention was him messing around.

Now, can you shut up about this and stop trying to use it against him? It's a hella poor argument.
Why don't you shut up and stop defending him? Is it because you also voted for Rej?

If you don't like the questioning then do some scum hunting. Instead of inserting yourself in our argument.

If it was just tomfoolery he would not have said to me he was hinting at Germany in 1914. Sit down Dragomir.

Status
Not open for further replies.