[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Finalbeta better not claim or I will vote him.
Post automatically merged:

I got COVID for assuming I was immune and visiting Kiwi carelessly. It means scum either infected someone else or can still infect someone this day phase. Even if I die—I might be able to cure already sick people I visit. It depends what takes priority, my healing or my dick visit.

Finalbeta better not claim or I will vote him.

I got COVID for assuming I was immune and visiting Kiwi carelessly. It means scum either infected someone else or can still infect someone this day phase. Even if I die—I might be able to cure already sick people I visit. It depends what takes priority, my healing or my dick visit.
You don't want him to claim?

Don't be silly. There will be a day action and we need you to heal the person. :catsweat:

What are you trying to say with the Dragon Ball reference???
If you look from close up you will notice how the destruction of Earth is mentioned.

This is what will occur if TAC will be kept alive and at the same time flipping what I forecasted.

Day 2 Event
mini mafia. first 5 people to like this post will join a mini game of mafia
Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince
4 @Don DaSlayer
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom
12 @playa4321
14 @Zoro D Goat
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa
Let's do it. :)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No—Beta shouldn’t claim. If someone else has Corona they can only fess up if they claim.

I may still be able to cure people with Corona. It really depends on which has priority between my healing or the infection rate for Corona.
When did I vote you? 🤔

Are you slipping... again? Or panicking?

Yes.
Sorry, you merely scum locked me. Not much of a difference.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Hold on, if this is the case then you do have a point Beta. @Kiwipom when you first voted for Beta last phase, what was your reason to suspect him?
Yeah he is right. I didn't bother making a case about him when I casted my vote.

But in day one, Beta felt kind of off to me. It was mostly guts feelings so I voted Rej because of his chaotic posts. But then I saw Beta vote Rej...and from experience, being on the same page as Beta is usually a bad sign so I unvoted Rej.

And I later chose to cast vote on Finalbeta to see his reaction (if he will suss me back) and also because of what you said about Beta which I agreed with. And I don't feel any different about Beta today, that's why I casted the vote again on him again.

Yeah he is right. I didn't bother making a case about him when I casted my vote.

But in day one, Beta felt kind of off to me. It was mostly guts feelings so I voted Rej because of his chaotic posts. But then I saw Beta vote Rej...and from experience, being on the same page as Beta is usually a bad sign so I unvoted Rej.

And I later chose to cast vote on Finalbeta to see his reaction (if he will suss me back) and also because of what you said about Beta which I agreed with. And I don't feel any different about Beta today, that's why I casted the vote again on him again.
How do you feel know ma cherie? Are you cured?

Status
Not open for further replies.