[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Why don't you shut up and stop defending him? Is it because you also voted for Rej?

If you don't like the questioning then do some scum hunting. Instead of inserting yourself in our argument.
Post automatically merged:

If it was just tomfoolery he would not have said to me he was hinting at Germany in 1914. Sit down Dragomir.
I will defend who I want, especially players that get targeted by some horseshit. You're trying too hard to make TAC scum out of nothing. Drop it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
seraphoenix your case against tac is weak
if he is not the doctor who healed kiwi then, obviously, someone here will counter claim him and nobody did it yet
“but Kiwi is also scum!!!!”

It’s actually an elaborate move pulled off by Kiwi and myself because Rej in his hysteria yesterday apparently sussed me. That got me worried.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Well, Finalbeta immediately jumping in and backing up Sera's outrageous claims confirms it for me. Finalbeta is scum.

Lynch Beta guys, I voted for him yesterday because his meta was like his scum meta. He was very passive and jumped onto the Rej wagon early. He didn't really explain why he wanted to vote Rej. He just picked the player who there's already people going after.

D

Dragomir

An outrageous paranoid theory like this? It's town Seraphoenix. He likes to focus on his one suspect and he has a vivid imagination of a writer.

No one can save TAC now unless if he can cure himself OR if there is another doctor.
You trying to insinuate that coming up with whacky theories is part of town Sera's meta?

if he is not the doctor who healed kiwi then, obviously, someone here will counter claim him and nobody did it yet
This proposition implies that Kiwi is not lying or else she was never infected to being with, hence no doctor intervention :)

Maybe it is weak but it's always good to see who reacts in which way to a tenacious sus :kayneshrug:
I will defend who I want, especially players that get targeted by some horseshit. You're trying too hard to make TAC scum out of nothing. Drop it.
na I don't take orders from you. Do something useful instead of being a cheerleader for TAC.
You trying to insinuate that coming up with whacky theories is part of town Sera's meta?

D

Dragomir

Beta's current play is strongly reflecting his play in the Throne of Lies of game. Sitting back and giving your reads out in the open but not actually doing anything with them. By doing anything, I mean game solving. By game solving, I mean questioning, prodding, interacting, pushing, yada yada yada. All that good stuff. He's lacking in that area and I think he is bad for it. As for the reads that he's given so far, he pretty much regurgitated the general consensus of the thread. Nothing original in there.
To add to Kiwi's already strong enough case on Beta.

@Finalbeta is there anything that you can claim that would make you town?

Status
Not open for further replies.