[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah...I’m not impressed/convinced by Final’s tactics lately. Claiming without running it by everyone like Kiwi did is another knock against him. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE Sorry if I’m making you repeat yourself (trying to follow along while working is a losing battle), did you explain why you aren’t buying him as scum? You can just quote the post if you want, can’t search for it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mr. Katakuri, don't be too salty over your own mistake pt. 3858384.

You are one of the claimers of this phase yet now you act shocked here.
Because now anyone else who gets fucking Corona can’t claim. Which is why I told you to not claim.

I wasn’t the target last night, meaning someone else potentially has it or will get it and I can’t do shit because of your sketchy claimz

Yeah...I’m not impressed/convinced by Final’s tactics lately. Claiming without running it by everyone like Kiwi did is another knock against him. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE Sorry if I’m making you repeat yourself (trying to follow along while working is a losing battle), did you explain why you aren’t buying him as scum? You can just quote the post if you want, can’t search for it.
he isnt my strongest scum read rn
But I wanted a more solid case
from D1.
its mostly based on meta tho which isnt far fetched and final claimed taking the second claim of the day . wtf

Vote lynch Finalbeta
Post automatically merged:

@Reborn

It is crystal clear how I was going to end up as the lynch of this phase.

If claiming can save a backup doctor then the backup doctor hereby claims.

Because now anyone else who gets fucking Corona can’t claim. Which is why I told you to not claim.

I wasn’t the target last night, meaning someone else potentially has it or will get it and I can’t do shit because of your sketchy claimz
Are you crazy?

So I shouldn't claim and be lynched just because some unknown dude is supposed to lenghten his life in my place?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I said to everyone I was going to claim, he told me to wait until EoD. I said I won’t be around at EoD so I will wait 2 hours before I make my claim. He liked my post meaning he read it. And seeing no opposition, I claimed after 2 hours like I said I would.

Then I log on the next morning to see him call me insolent for not waiting until EoD even tho he didn’t oppose my 2 hour post. And now...he claimed so quickly without consulting everyone? This is very scummy. And if you call me insolent even after getting everyone’s permission, what does that make your claim then, Finalbeta?

So it's safe to say mafia might be arsonist like TAC said or mafia poisoner like Rej (rip) said.

I don't think cult is mafia. It means converting people to get corona which means cult gets corona at the start.

I'm more sus of player who said cult yesterday.

Rayan/Playa, Dragomir, Queen.

Playa also said to be wary of players who voted Rej first which makes it like he wants to throw sade at someone when Rayan/Playa also voted Rej (I think Rayan/Playa voted Rej at the last moment).

At page 64 now. Will share more read once I catch up.
did I said cult yesterday?
Post automatically merged:

did I say*

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Are you crazy?

So I shouldn't claim and be lynched just because some unknown dude is supposed to lenghten his life in my place?
Yes. Because you claimed nonsense. Because you haven’t shown yourself to be Town. A townie wouldn’t try to save their own skin over letting a Corona claim go throu because;

Said corona claim can Be healed.
If the claim isn’t healed/identified, people can visit said claim and spread it.

Your behavior is anti fucking towns

I said to everyone I was going to claim, he told me to wait until EoD. I said I won’t be around at EoD so I will wait 2 hours before I make my claim. He liked my post meaning he read it. And seeing no opposition, I claimed after 2 hours like I said I would.

Then I log on the next morning to see him call me insolent for not waiting until EoD even tho he didn’t oppose my 2 hour post. And now...he claimed so quickly without consulting everyone? This is very scummy. And if you call me insolent even after getting everyone’s permission, what does that make your claim then, Finalbeta?
yup final did tell kiwi claiming necessitates patience the previous day phase
I can quote him on that.

Yes. Because you claimed nonsense. Because you haven’t shown yourself to be Town. A townie wouldn’t try to save their own skin over letting a Corona claim go throu because;

Said corona claim can Be healed.
If the claim isn’t healed/identified, people can visit said claim and spread it.

Your behavior is anti fucking towns
1v1 situation still stands.

Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.