[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I'm a backup doctor, Italy.

Satisfied?
Wait, this is literally all you got that was worth a claim over? I asked you if you could prove yourself with a claim. This is not it. Claiming backup doctor when everyone and their mother is going to be that role is the worst thing you could do as town in this claim restricted game fam. Yikes.

I said to everyone I was going to claim, he told me to wait until EoD. I said I won’t be around at EoD so I will wait 2 hours before I make my claim. He liked my post meaning he read it. And seeing no opposition, I claimed after 2 hours like I said I would.

Then I log on the next morning to see him call me insolent for not waiting until EoD even tho he didn’t oppose my 2 hour post. And now...he claimed so quickly without consulting everyone? This is very scummy. And if you call me insolent even after getting everyone’s permission, what does that make your claim then, Finalbeta?
You are mixing cards.

You had voted me before "I called you that way".

You were weakening my position after having consumed the last claim.

And the reason why I claimed so soon is that my destiny was marked.

smh
The second claim may be beneficial near EoD in case of eventual parity/close call with Rej, so Kiwi shouldn't be too hasty, but a +1 goes to her for having mentioned that anybody feeling in need could have advised her first.

The point, however, still stands. This game curtailment necessitates patience.
Post automatically merged:

this is whaT i think is the most solid case, you are either a hypocrite or you are just scummy
am leaning towards the latter.

Read Kiwipom post and it is really kinda suspect how FInal jump on Rej, in that case beeing new and want to warm me himself up, I vote probably for Final too.

Vote Lynch FInalbeta @Reborn
I don’t like this bandwagon jump just for affection. Is there anyone else who you suspect?
Same with @Finalbeta . Might as well reveal how much you got.

I didn’t ask Nat and Gianfi because I think people who haven’t claimed are not allowed to info dump
Hopefully enough for the cure :catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.